Seed bank help...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bigred420, Apr 28, 2008.

1. I live in the US, and I am wondering how I can buy these online without getting in trouble. If this is considered spam I am sorry, but I don't want to intrap myself over an internet purchase. Thank you for the help in advance for any help.

2. buying from an out of the country seed bank like dr chronic is ok and will work just fine. they send them in discrete packaging.

3. thats awesome, how does the seeds make it through customs?

4. not all of em do. some seeds get confiscated so its just run of luck or how good the sender is at hiding em.

5. how do they hide they cover up what they are sending, do they make up fake company sender names on a blank box? I'm sorry for the 21 questions routine but I want to know so when I buy some from lets say Drcronic or sensibleseeds I don't entrap myself with the cops or the people I live with.

6. cant really post it on the web as some members will get upset. lets just say its stealth and will come inside something else. you'll know once you open it.

7. yea, dont mention how they actually finish the stealth process. but
    if i were you i would order from dr. chronic or nirvana. both of those seed banks will ship to the us. and they are very stealth.

^_^