Seed Bank Delivery To Australia.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by australianbud, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I'm looking to begin a small grow project and wanted to hear from some people who have successfully ordered seeds online recently and gotten them into the country with no problem. I'd prefer if you were able to use PayPal to pay, but don't really mind. 
    Cheers.  :smoke:

2. marijuana-seeds.nl will ship to Australia. I have a buddy in ACT who said that he has got beans through successfully.

3. #4 HobieT, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    I have been reading ilovegrowingmarijuana for some time, and now they have opened shop. Says they have paypal and ship worldwide.

4. Juice - Theres no such thing as 100% success to Queensland.  Anyone that tells you that is simply telling you what they think you want to hear.  It's just not possible.  Our delivery rate is always between 90-95% overall but that's an average globally and certainly not to QL.  My advice would be go to with a seed bank who understand the nature of the business NOT some amateur hour affair talking trash to you about 100% delivery success to Queensland.  It's crazy talk and that's coming from a company widely recognised as being pretty darn good at what we do!  PM and I'll explain what we can do for you.