Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

See you all in november

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, Jun 15, 2006.

1. idk if someones said this or not but just use someone whos cleans piss thats wat ive been doing its easyer then it seems

2. I prefer to not take the easy way out.I'm not so much in need of marijuana that I have to try to cheat the system,instead of just taking a well deserved break to prove to myself I can do it.

3. Stick with it AK, like you said your already half way there... Ill hit my bong for you tonight :smoke:

4. Well, I wish I could but I cant. I get supervised screens, which means their is someone standing right next to me the whole time. He watches me whip my goods out and watches me piss into the cup to make sure its my own piss.
    Its the most awkward shit ever. The first couple of screens I couldnt do it cause I've never had a guy watch me take a piss before.. Very very awkward

5. promise me when you get back in the game you smoke your brains out!!!

6. Yeah, I also quit looking at the GC boards when I was put on probation. I really only started coming back now that I know I'll soon be off probation (4 days). It's really not that bad. I last smoked February 25th and it seems the longer you go, the easier it is to not really care about smoking so much. I mean, I've completley forgotten what it's like to be high too...but thats ok because when I smoke again, it will be totally unexpected the way the high feels (not to mention the reduce in your tolerance).

So just look at it as a loooooonnnngggg tolerance break. Trust me when it's over with you'll feel that much better.

7. AHHHHHHH

Im so close.......!! 57 more days, till I taste the sweet sweet tase of some headies again. MAN its been so long.. I havent gone this long in yearsss. I cant wait to milk my fucking bong, pull the slide, and cough my brains out... Im gonna be so high haha, wow. Im almost scared. Its gonna be like the first time smoking all over again..

Well, see you all on November 24th. Thought I would come back here and post my excitement... :D

CANT WAIT TO BE BACK
    -aks

8. That fucking blows. The lengths the government will go to over a fucking plant disgusts me.