See ya later...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Runningw235, Apr 13, 2012.

1. So who else is a fan of guys/girls that leave shortly after having sex? Anyone?

2. I hate to admit but I've gone to my girls house simply to fuck her & leave, felt bad at first cause i figured she would just think that I was using her. But apparently not cause she never said anything like that before to me.

3. i like that shit i mean some times i don't want to snuggle and all the shit not to be a dick but just get off a good nut

4. sometimes you just gotta bust a load and then you gotta get back to the STREEEETZ

5. If im just trying to get a nut then I'm like..... Alright, how you getting home. If its a girl I'm into we usually chill snuggle and what not smoke some then get back to tappin dat ass.

6. I personally enjoy cuddling. From a guys perspective.

I'll never get tired of touching there skin.

7. [quote name='"Toxy"']I personally enjoy cuddling. From a guys perspective.

I'll never get tired of touching there skin.[/quote]

I feel like I would be inclined to agree.

8. When it comes to just casual sex I'd really prefer if the guy only stays a little while afterwards.

Back in high school I knew this guy that would come over and end up being at my house almost all day. Finally I'd call one of my guy friends and invite them over so it'd be awkward for him and he'd leave.

Also, freshman year the guy I always hooked up with would never leave. He'd sleep over and stay to the point where I'd make up lies about having a meeting at the library. At a certain point I just felt like asking him to leave but I didn't want to be rude.