Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

See through... How do you make your spliff (speciall).

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Potmaniac, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Hallo. I'm new to this forum so I might introduce myself.
    Well...
    I'm Potmaniac.

Just a litlle novelity. Mate gave me some brasilian wrapers that are apparently 'see through'. Like celophane. Funny stuff. It doesn't smell when burns, and even sharp stems are not brakeing it.
    Bad picture, but shows whats up.
    spliff.jpg

I'm a spliff man so just interested in some exotic methods of wrapping the spliff.

My most extreme one was made of bible...
    My chance for enlightment.
    If you look at it it is probably thinest paper arround if you have no skins.
    I've tryied doing it in toilet roll but it burns your nose and taste shit (aldough there was none on it at the time). Crusching cig and stuffing it with dope is to depresing...

What did you do when you had bag of skunk and nothing (traditional) to smoke it?

2. homemade gravity bong....yumm

3. Nice J,

I find that them skins give a nasty after taste though...

I've ive got no skins i usually make a bong of somesort, would never try bible papers or anything like that....its just wrong on so many levels.

4. nice intro.

smoking eco kingsize slim

^ my personal favourite skins i've found so far.

worst i've ever had to skin up with... red rizla.

never savaged a bible yet. is it nice?

i like big joints. 2 skins long & a third sidewasa for a little extra length is

5. Thats the b...cks about see through papers. There is no aftertaste (wich i expected) and it was main reason I had to share.I was puzzeled. They cool.

Smoking the Bible leaves you enriched and brings you closer to god. However it leaves morall hangover (untill next spliff) and sence of commiting sin.
    I'm not religious and havent feel like that since I was a kid, so in a sence it is also refreshing.

Technicly paper is thin as silver rizlas.Just doesn't have a glue.
    It has got hevenly aftertaste. ;)

Digit I was never brave enough to put my dope in red ones. But if you think they bad try some cheaper papers when you visiting easter europe next time.
    Wach your nose!!!!!
    I still think that bob-roll is extreme.

6. Well my friend. some say: No fire, No fun.

7. silver rizla's are the shit

8. Im not a religious person but tearin up the bible to roll a J sounds like it has some serious negative karma attached to it *takes step back from potmaniac*

:bolt:

Budzilla420

9. those wraps kick ass, burn forever and hit hard. all i have right now is a pack of minis but i'm smokin schwag and they dont hold enough weed to get me high :(

10. Not to mention it's just destructive, you're tearing pages out of a book...

That's pretty serious!! :p

But really, why do something like that when you can just get some real papers at the store...

11. empty toilet paper roll and aluminum foil. makes a great steamroller. cut a hole 1/4 of the way stick the foil down in poke holes in the foil and dump in your bud.

12. Uff.
    I was scared for a while that whole party is going to turn into condemnation of my smoking habits.

PEOPLES. I'M MORE THAN HAPPY WITH ALL YOUR ANSWERS BUT, LETS BE CREATIVE.
    LETS MAKE IT PLACE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SMOKE DIFFERENT WAY.:smoke: :smoke:

IF YOU DUMPED UNCLES ASHES, AND MADE BONG OUT OF URN...
    IF YOU CAN TURN YOUR OLD TRAINERS INTO A PIPE...
    IF ONE PAPER WAS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOU TO MAKE A SPLIFF...

BE MY GUEST BUT: POST PICTURES

You have to remember that when you are stoned you can visualise things, but ussually not as they ment to be.

To initiate things I'm attaching few ideas taken from the book (I'm posting pic of cover so it doesn't looks like theft, but using as source).
    Thx to authors for good work.
    + celophane spliff I'm having right now :smoking:

okladkaspliff1.jpg

foxconespliff1.jpg

lovebud spliff_edited1.jpg

tulip.spliff.jpg

ceraty i spliff1.jpg

To the next time.

13. man i used to smoke out of a soda or beer can all the time. its basically all i used cuz when i 1st started smoking. i tried it again a couple months ago and it was horrible tasted so bad i dont know how i put up with it. that and i have an inhaler that i used to put tinfoil in the mouth peice and used it like a bowl, another horrible thing to do haha now its only bubblers and bowls. sometimes my buddy's dads bong, that used to be mine till i had to sell it cuz i got kicked out of my house :smoking: :smoking:

14. I only use the term 'spliff' when im talking about a half tobacco half bud joint. And urban dictionary agrees with me. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spliff

its weird how people use completely different slang words for shit. Not sayin youre wrong and im right, just sayin when i hear spliff thats all i think.

15. i dont like smoking plastic.

16. nice post potmaniac, ima try one or two of those today

17. Well dude we live in world of mass information and beeing precise helps.
    Now I know I smoke joints in the morning and splifs in the evening.

Point taken.

18. Ive had to use papers from both the koran and the bible before in a pinch, my cynical atheism knows no prejudice. Agreed papers could be bought for a pocket full of change, but the question is how far do you have to go to get it?

19. i like this fuckin guy

and i agree about the bible papers in a pinch. i just avoid the pages with writing on them as there are usually a few blank onionskin sheets in the back or somewhere within