Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

See the other side of people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by razonx, Nov 10, 2008.

1. I used to go to a psychiatrist because I have severe depression and bi-polar disorder but I've been offf my meds for years and have been fine but I just made another appointment with him to talk about my social anxiety. I have a highly addictive personality and have been to rehab for alcoholism and i'm pretty much addicted to weed now so I know how hard it is to quit, but try just making it for a week or two without smoking and see If it helps.

2. do you mind if i maybe PM you ? see'ing you do seem just like i feel, im yet to goto a doctor so i could be 100% different but atleast you may understand..may even be able to help me lol...

im very new to smoking so i know its not that which is causing it. i really wish it was though but for people who dont feel the same stuff it is hard to understand how "we" feel at times.

3. no problem man i'll try to help