Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

see if ya can figure this one out...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Being of a sick mind, I'm wondering what kind of noise you- know-what will make when she stands up!

I bet that would require some John Wayne style walking for a while after too!

2. i got it in like 1 min, LOL how can the do that LOL

BTW-this is my 100 post

3. Congrats on 100!!!! :)

4. ^^^ what rmjl said :D

LMFAO smokinokie!!!! i imagine it'd sound sound similar to pulling a plundger off of a glass door. hahahaha

5. i would imagine it to sound something like pulling a dock thing out of a lubed up womans ass.

6. ^^^^ LMFAO!!! ^^^^

7. Have you ever herd that sound norm??

8. LMFAO... Here's another one some of the newer members may have missed :D

9. wow i feel fucking stupid. I cant even get it lol.

10. Think 'buttplug'

11. Hahaha. I got it in about 2 seconds.

12. That's clever, most readers would turn the page before trying to understand something like taht. I like thoughtful advertising/ :)

13. -Crosses legs-

14. I was looking at it for probably two minutes, trying to figure it out before I got it, so I called my roommate comes in. I show him the intro text, and he looks at it, and knows immediately.

15. thanks dude, that was hilarious!!!

16. phhh huh whuhuhuhuhuhuh!!!! thats great. but... jesus she'll be in pain for a while hmmm. thatd be soo much funnier if i had some weed. aww..

17. haha thats great, i legit laughed

18. wow i got that in like 2 seconds... i'm starting to think i am a pervert:(

19. i got it in 5 seconds.
    look at the distence between the big metal boat tier things

20. "I want to feel your man-boating-tier-upper-thingy in my tight butthole!"

Err sorry I'm a teensy bit stoned.