Seduced by a MILF....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ehmaybelater, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Lol you mad? Did you not read my second post?

If that's what you want to do then you don't want to be in a monogomous relationship. If you want to fuck anybody you want then you should be single. Or have a close fwb thing if you want the feel of a relationship. No ones forcing you to stay in a relationship and I'm sure the person you would be dating would rather just break up then get cheated on.

2. Actually, I did after I sent that. Was gonna say something but I still figured it was a little drastic.

3. Ehhh. It wasn't drastic at all imo. You still didn't have to call me an asshole. Its cool though man.

4. Yeah, I suppose calling you an asshole was a little over-the-top. It just really pulled the whole thin together.

5. Not your loss, you fucked a milf. Welcome to the club. I bet her milf pussy felt so good.

Omega369 :wave:

6. #46 TOnlyKnownAlias, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    I would never fuck a married woman for a number of reasons and I hope to never fuck a girl with a boyfriend either. I may be in the minority, but maybe it's because I have been on the other end of it or maybe it's how I was raised. It's just as easy to fuck a single girl, plus it is rather off putting in my opinion. If you're are willing to cheat, you shouldn't be in relationship. Only reason to stay in one and cheat is because you are too weak to break it off and be single. True, there are other factors as well, like someone who has self-destructive tendencies. Regardless, the woman in the OP's story sounds nasty to me, unlike the fantasy most people seem to picture here. And speaking for myself, that wouldn't change just because we had a few drinks together. We learn as we go along OP, at least you feel conflicted. Also, as a side note, this thread reeks of desperation.