security?

Discussion in 'Security' started by rendoxil1, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ok so im a minor with 2 plants in the U.S living with my mom and little sis. what would happen if i were to get caught? and how could i lower my chances of being caught? could my mother go to prison? would they take my sister and I away from her? comment asap,
    Thanks.

2. It depends on the state. I wont go in to details due to privacy but I can garauntee you what they would do here.

First, your mom would go to jail for at least a little while. Of coarse, if you claim the grow they would most likely just charge her with negligence. When they come with the warrant they would immediately remove you and your sister from the home. Your sister would go in to protective custody. Now, if there are other relatives around they may be able to keep her while your mom is being investigated. If no relatives are around, or deemed trustworthy by the state then your sister would go to a temporary foster home, or a group home. Visitation with your mom would be supervised and limited until your mom was investigated. It doesnt matter if you claim the grow, your mom would have to undergo an investigation either way. In case you dont know, the government does nothing fast unless it benefits their agenda. You would be looking probably two months minimum between investigations and hearings, all of which your mom would have to miss work to attend and during which your sister would not be allowed to return home.

You, if you claim the grow would be entered in to the juvenile justice system and charged as a minor with cultivation. Most likely with a small grow you would end up with probation, or boot camp followed by a year long drug intervention program, most likely out patient.

Child services would also be monitoring the home for the next six months to one year.

3. Thanks. and my plants dead now.. hopefully soon i can move to Ampsterdam and start up my business..

4. minor=under 18?

Dont mean to be age police tho

5. [quote name='"rendoxil1"']Thanks. and my plants dead now.. hopefully soon i can move to Ampsterdam and start up my business..[/quote]

Got alot of growing up to do bud

6. [quote name='"rendoxil1"']ok so im a minor.[/quote]

The ban hammer shall smite thee.

7. Why dont you move to Canada or California ...