Security

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by niickkaplz, May 23, 2014.

1. Okay so last year I started my first plant, it was a purp strain, not sure of the exact genetics. Anyways, about a month before harvest, I come home and go outback for it's daily watering, only to find it gone. Turns out it was this guy I used to know from Highschool who had somehow found out about it (unknown to this day how he knew but he did) anyways, I'm looking to do a few plants this year and I really don't want them to get stolen again. Last time he stole them he jumped the fence. Any ideas on how to keep these idiots out of my yard? I have two full grown German Shepards but I cannot leave them outside all day due to the heat of Florida. Any advise would me much appreciated!

2. If the dogs have shelter for shade and fresh water arent they find out in the day, I could be wrong.

Barbed wire maybe.

3. Even with that it's to much to handle, they have semi thick coats of fur and during the summer it can get into the high 90's. I'm sure they would live but I wouldn't want to put them through that..

4. I was thinking about that also, but it would be a little suspicious to my neighbors having barb wire on my wooden fence lmao

5. My best bet would be to leave the dogs out during the day, just build them a decent sized undercover shed with a small swimming pool to cool off in and lots of water, but if its getting really hot then bring them inside on certain days.

Could try and hide them with a garden around them, so they are not visible from any angle.

6. Doggy door, or some way for the dogs to get in and out when they want?

How tall is the fence? How about if he lands on a roll of razor wire when he jumps over?

7. Fuck man idk how I didn't think of the doggy door, that's a great idea. And yeah that would also work. I'm liking the doggy door idea tho. Thanks!

8. and I did have the plant last year In between a row of tomatoes but it still got found.

9. Scarecrow holding a 12 gauge outside your back door!

10. Pitbull and introduce him/her to nobody

Attached Files:

11. Move. That location is compromised, abort mission.

I repeat, abort mission.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. i wish I could...