Security of our own.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrSteez, Jul 15, 2010.

1. I've been lurking these forums forawhile and always been caught camping it here the most..and i've always wanted to share one of my real life stories.. so i think i finally got one for you guys and ladies out there. :)

Ok so going right into the story, my friends and i have a little softy for blunts...i know i know darn me:eek: haha so as you guys know, its not really the best thing to blaze in a room, right? so everytime we roll blunts, we cruise to this like area by these apartments and stuff. its like a parking structure, but nothing really seperating the cars except for the occasional roofed one that some lucky people sneak into and claim theirs. But, come to think of it.. there are numbers on it.. Fuck it. Anyway, so we would always cruise there to burn the blunts and then cruise back to my pad to hit the bingus, its usually pretty quiet, but you do get the rare mishaps where you are in the person's spot haha. However, they do have security...:smoking:
    So, one day i brought my homie for life, V, and a few other homies and filled up a jeep and crammed a dude in the back...we were set on the mission to burn 3 blunts and dome an 8th..you know.. an easy day in Socal, hahah XD. So as we are onway halfway on the second blunt and almost 75% of the 8th, we see a security guard roll up in a circle and stop behind our car (now, mind you he didn't run.. haha all the security mob in golf carts). So as he approaches the driver's door, everyone is yelling and goin nuts! Somewhere between "Lets bail!!" "Fuck this fool let's bounce!" and me yelling "guys, it's chill dont worry, its chill" the driver decides to roll the window and stop...

*Sniffing through the air*
    "I know that smell.."
    Oh FUCK.. (well i was really in anticipation, wasn't really in denial kinda haha)
    "And I just want to let you know...I'm Cool wit dat," turns around and walks right back to his cart...

and that's the starting of my conquest.

While sitting amongst a bunch of cloud-covered stoners and in my thoughts of irieness.. i realized something...If we come to this spot to blaze and they ahve security and he came all the way and talked to us...He's securing us and guarding us from those evil nasty poders and trippers! I knew it!! but now that i type that..it does kinda seem stupid haha but iw as high as fuuuuuck:smoking:

So me, being me..., i decided i would like to show my gratitude and appreciation for this securing and patroling job-i wanted to smoke him out.
    Unfortunately, this plan didn't go so well with the others haha. Out of like 6 guys, my 1 friend and i were the ONLY ones that was contemplating yelling to get him back here..but in the end we had to leave..it sucked.

So, forawhile my one buddy and i went down there a few times and saw him, but he never really saw back and just burned..till today.

Ok so weeks after the gnarly incident, today, we cruise up there and we see him again! I was like whatup!! he peace signed and bounced faster...so iw as like ahhh fuck it maybe he doesn't even blaze. Soooo fuck it, sesh commenced. and o boy did we have liftoff.:smoking:
    After smoking about 75% of it, i see the dude and put that L in the air!! he cruises by..normal..EXCEPT HE CAME BACk! fuck yeaa i rolled my window down and was like whaaaatuuuuupppppppand he's like "yall blazin the blunt up in here?" i aws like FUCKK YEA!!

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: that's how big of a hit he took..i was like what...the....fuck.... hahaha but it was all good...so my highosophy was right.. its like now he's protecting us from those crazies and poders! fuck yea.. a security of our own, what's better?:hello:
    so yea, that was fuckin epic, made my summer as of now.
    :D:hello::smoking:

so yea, later guys!:wave:
    :smoking:

2. Now thats a Fucking good story.:hello: