SECURITY ISSUE please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jamesboo, Sep 3, 2019.

1. #1 Jamesboo, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Hi everyone ,

Okay long story short I HAVE to cut my blue dream and cheese at 57 days, that is this Friday, and get in there get the work done and get it hung (for 6 days)

These are the plants now unfortunately they only have 3 days left in them, it's my first grow an they will be 57 days at chop ?? My mate routinely do these blue dreams bang on 9 weeks ?

Will it still be half decent ? Sorry the pics are the best I can do till lights out I'm really panicking if 6 days is enough to hang and get it out of here?

Thanks guys

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for sharing...............

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. #3 Jamesboo, Sep 3, 2019
    cool

4. cool story bruh

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thanks for your help

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Just to be petty now...............but..........why did you give me a "disagree" mark for saying.................thanks for sharing??????

I just want to know what you disagree with.........the part about thanks..........or the part about...for sharing......I want to make sure I don't repeat it........

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. AGAIN.......but this time to my boi JKill.........thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love-mj:

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. I you HAVE to do it, then it is what it is. So why post up that you are doing it? If someone says well they aren't done and you will end up with a racey high and hay weed, can you change that? If the answer is no then why ask?
    P.S. they need a few more weeks and drying them that fast will give you shit weed..... happy now:cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Yikes, this is the first thread I’ve read today. I was just wondering what the security issue was and folks are disparaging others families. C’mon, even if we are low life potheads like the drug warriors say, we are better than this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Judging by those pics u have several weeks left. U chop now it will be a head ache speedy high that isn’t much of a high or last very long

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 GrasscityGal, Sep 3, 2019
    Same, I was thinking roommates breaking in his room and pinching off buds lmao...

• Like Like x 1
  12. By now, you've tied the two threads together;
    OP is on parole and grows reefer.
    PO says; "I'm going to come see you one 'some day'".
    OP has to cut and dry by that date.
    Bloody, brilliant!

(I think OP is gone)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! im done LMFAO nuff internet for me today lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. That’s like cutting a fruit off a tree before it’s ripe. So no it won’t be as potent as a fully ripe bud. I would give them another 3-4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. IMO, the dude was looking for help with his crop, I dont understand the reason for the ??...but who cares about moi!?
    However, I for one did not see a reply the dude was looking for...

• Like Like x 2
  16. .

17. I grow blue dream at least once a year , 57 days I wouldn't think of chopping , my experience is even 9 weeks is a bit too soon . Most my blue dreams ran 11-12 weeks , id look for a place to move them to depending on how many you have.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1