security guard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crazym4n, Oct 10, 2008.

1. we made a security guard smoke one day behind sum dumpsters at the movies. my friend works there right and he let us in to smoke. and the securities came right but dude talked them into coming in and smoking but one of them didnt smoke. we were half into the a fat ass joint and he said "might as well" ahahahahaha

2. Really?! Fuckin sweet man.... What kind of security guards were they? Like pretty young ones?..

I'd assume it was at a place that didn't really need any security guards... lol

3. Haha, I know a few old friends who use to be security guards at the movies and mall.
    Bong tokin' alcoholics no doubt.
    But when someone is in that uniform they cant do anything but look like they're ready to snitch on somebody.

4. Definatly deserves +rep. Nice job man. Bringing one person at a time to toke up. :smoke:

5. Hah nice.

6. they were in their high 20's low 30s at least. the one that smoked right from the start was telling us stories of when he was young, and he hella looked like an OG lol even had the handlebar mustache

i was reading my post and im surprised it made sense i was off some train wreck:smoke:

the funniest part of the whole thing was that when we came out from behind the dumpsters all the cars passing by and the people walking by looked at us like we were in trouble:D

7. Man my neighborhood has tons of security guards....Hmmmm now i have an idea.