Security Camera Footage Of An Alien Abduction?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by mushroomsatsuji, Oct 10, 2010.

1. got a link to that video?

I wanna know who to mock when it doesn't happen, or who to call when everyone flips the hell out. :eek:

I kinda hope it does happen so we can move on with it. First chance I get, I'm out this bitch. Will post pic's of outerspace from my iphone!!

2. Well I hope your lying cause both of my parents are going to be taking a plane to Idaho. Just saying that would be lame if something "did" happen. =/ Real talk though if aliens do "come" were most likely fucked. I myself will be getting super super messed up that day, just in case.

3. The whole interview is kind of intriguing, but this is part 2, he talks about it toward the end.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cahTcLLn9Uk&feature=related"]YouTube - Challenges Of Change - Stanley A. Fulham (Part 2)[/ame]

4. what if they come and round everyone up and say, everyone that is sober and not on anything get's to go back to their life and everyone else becomes our (the alien's) food!!!

lol ok I doubt that would happen but just wanted to day it :D I'm sure if they decided to drop in over major cities it's be at a slow enough speed that planes would have time to get out of the way, specially if they bring in large enough ships (as in several miles across). Would kind of make for a bad hello parade if, when you show up you crash into everyone and kill tons of people. haha

5. old video is old....:p

6. That sounds like a good idea for a movie....o wait....

7. That's nuts.....also, that guy has 3 fingers on his right hand :eek: I didn't notice til the very end I was like wait a minute wtf was that?? lol

8. fucking william riker from uss enterprise up in that bitch

9. Quit making fun of me:(

10. No alien abductions, it's goverment agency abductions man! They are all laughing because people think it's aliens mean while the goverment is getting way with probing and testing us.

11. Lololololololololol

Fuckin A, that is all I know him as

-Robb

12. Looks like that guy was full of shit....shocking....;)

13. Hey man, it's only 1pm EST, give them a little time :rolleyes:

I have to wonder how many people took this guy seriously and are camped out somewhere, "This is it man, this is IT!!!"

The look of disappointment on their faces when it doesn't happen will be priceless.

14. :laughing: I'm sure there was a good amount of people who did that too hahaha

15. Lol. It would have been kinda cool. :cool:

16. the same thing happened in 2008 when Blossom Goodchild claimed that ETs would bring a large craft inside the earth's atmosphere on October 14th.

17. On the other hand, if it did happen, the creators of Independents Day would be lookin for a lawsuit

18. I think they may already be looking for a lawsuit with this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mns8EsSHMmI"]YouTube - Skyline - Trailer 2 (2010)[/ame]

19. actually he said they'll come out this year, and not necessarily on october 13. he was just giving a bit of a rough estimate it seems.

20. Pretty weird. Gotta say i dont know why but getting abducted by aliens is definatly up there on my list of fears.