Security Camera Footage Of An Alien Abduction?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by mushroomsatsuji, Oct 10, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1003339/security_camera_footage_of_an_alien_abduction/]Security Camera Footage Of An Alien Abduction? - Video[/ame]

2. thats interesting but still a tossup imo

3. :eek:..............................

4. That's some crazy shit if it's real. I mean, what else could flash some sort of light that renders cameras in different locations useless for a short period of time?

5. that shits fucked.

but he may of also got flash-banged and then banged.

haha.

its still damn beleivable, and with this new goldi-locks earth like planet who knows.

its ignorant to think theres no one else in this world.

6. I don't see what reason there is to believe aliens were the cause of this.

7. Because it matches numerous accounts of abductions. Of course we dont know, which is why the question mark is added in the title. Either way, something happened there that is far from the ordinary

8. That was crazy, made hes an alien:confused:

9. holy shit, thats pretty legit and kinda creepy too

10. man these asshole aliens need to gtfo. lol

11. I figured it out guys, it's not aliens. Just flashbang grenade wielding rapists, the lady in the video said semen is extracted:eek:

12. probably some government trainees practicing how to kidnap individuals that dun fucked up.

13. Am I the only one thats fucking horrified by this! Thats some scary scary shit man. Fuck. Id probably go insane after some shit like that.

14. [​IMG]

15. Im fucking ready man! lol
    [​IMG]

16. interesting. i'm not sure what has the ability to knock out cameras like that. seems to be either humans with advanced technology performing abductions which leave test subjects disoriented or something outside the realm of our comprehension. the fact that there are many many individuals who claim to have had similar experiences seems to add weight to the argument that there is some phenomena occurring which is outside our realm of knowledge, backed by the fact that science can do nothing but offer explanations that amount to saying "nah ah, you must have been dreaming"

this video seems to be evidence of someone who disappeared on video with a flash of light, returned nearly 2 hours later sick and disoriented and then proceeded to flee from his job and home. what would make someone do that?

17. Gah, video didn't work for me. Can I grab the original link?

18. #18 mushroomsatsuji, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    http://www.metacafe.com

/watch/1003339/security_camera_footage_of_an_alien_abduction

It wont let me post the link with out embeding

19. Thank you, sir.

After watching it, I'm not really sure what to think. My first thought was a flashbang, but that wouldn't knock the cameras out. If it was an EMP, the cameras wouldn't have come back on.

Man, I have been watching way too much UFO stuff today. This one thing I was watching, an interview with an ex-NORAD operator, he says that on Oct 13, 2010, aliens will make their presence known by positioning giant spacecraft over major metropolitan areas around the world. I guess we'll find out in two days if he was full of shit or not.

20. ohm y god...fuck dude im so high right now you are fucking serious too..fuck! should i smoke again that day or no?..maybe just go alal out and get high as a fucker, maybe put that browie mix to use, earplugs kids remember, maybe their sound can make our brains neutral