Secrets... Suitable for Pandoras Box.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 9xKitsun3, Apr 1, 2014.

1. I "cry to the mods" daily when I see disrespect and other childish responses. This time it happened to be towards me.

And justifying being immature with a guise of "factual comments". Lol how pathetic.

2. I skimmed through your post because it's too long. Sounds like you're trying too hard to sound smart.

3. It's funny how i can be immediately irritated by such a long post that i ignore it completely only to go and read all of the replies.

4. I found it insightful. Kind of delusional though, I gotta agree. Reality is what you make it bud, the truth will set you free.

5. #25 Spliff Shady, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Lol he started crying when he got called a nerd to. I think they are a group of trolls that get together trying to sound smart. Making sure to boost each other and like each others comments so it seems like there Is some kind of consensus against you or your argument. They all have a comfortable spot on each others manjinas. I had to sing shelly happy kitty sad kitty so he wouldn't cry himself to sleep. Lol :D

Enough with the harrassent dude....use the ignore feature. - Chunk

6. Interesting conspiracy theory. I'm the troll but you're continuing to reference and attack me in other threads for unrelated reasons. This is officially harassment now, and a method of trolling.

7. Ahh, the red pill/blue pill.
    It's not really a choice between illusion and reality OP. That would be lovely and simplistic. If you take away the fiction of our reality, then you take away the reality of life itself.

I'm sure other blades will agree with me when I say, I want a third pill.
    The third pill is not a fake religious experience, or not a pill like you believe would explain the reality behind the illusion. Rather the third pill would let me see the reality IN illusion itself.