Secrets of the mind

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MASTERofGANJA, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Has anybody took a look into this type of stuff.

Attached Files:

2. You can't go wrong with Albert Camus (some people prefer Sartre). Existentialism is one of the most fun parts of philosophy. Voltaire is great too... Alan Watts is very good for an intro to Eastern religions (mostly Buddhism & Taoism).

3. i dont venture into that part of the internet because its pretty useless to my daily life.

peace man.

4. That's how I use to think but one day I had this feeling to just start researching and that lead me to the deep web and so on and so forth.

5. This is unrelated but there's jus such a wide variety of stuff on here that blows my mind day in and day out.

Attached Files:

6. haha, have you yet? You crack me up, joking? if not its still very interesting... what else is you finding out there?:smoking:

7. #47 MASTERofGANJA, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    Honestly man I just like finding new knowledge and information about a variety of topics. Hey, too much knowledge never hurt anybody,right? I think I'm just going to make a new thread about the deep web and if any body wants me to research a topic for them I will. Any ideas?

8. So the tor browser app is pretty good?

9. You have to browse deep web with caution.

I'm not sure if grasscity is the place to discuss a lot about the dark web.

10. Ooo whats the "dark" web?

11. It works most of the time but I do have to restart my phone everyone in a while because it will stop working but all in all its great because I couldn't get on it with my computer without it fucking me over probably.

12. Just google it, it's way to much to explain.

13. I'm sure it would be ok as long as I don't talk about the child (forn) or silk (street). Don't you think?

14. 'The dark/deep web' is over hyped, any one can get onto it with a simple download and then a quick google to find links. They may as well just do it themselves if they're that interested in looking up shit - it doesn't take a genius...

15. Well your right about it doesn't take a genius, but not everyone knows how to do that or even what the deep web is. Some parts are over hyped yes , but there is a lot of information thats only accessible through certain parts. And maybe people don't have the time to do it on their own? How long have oh spent looking on the deep web?

16. I have serious reservations about your ability to do research and present any manner of reasonable or useful information.

Who would believe anything you say after you flip-flopped
    all over this thread?

Think for yourself. Don't believe anything anyone tells you without questioning it. Don't trust the government, and don't trust conspiracy theorists.

17. Yes I did flip flop because after more research I found out that hypnosis is not what they make it out to be, I'm not trying to list everything about one topic and I see your point but I've been really high today. I'll get real caught on to one subject then I'll switch because that's how my high mind is. I realize I shouldn't have started this thread without do more research but oh we'll. I also agree with you on the think for your self part and don't trust the government or conspiracy theorists. I'm going to try and make a new thread with useful info when I'm sober later tonight.

18. Excellent. Mature.

19. ? Why all the hostility, aren't we just a bunch of peaceful stoners? Ok so I made a thread about useless stuff,it's not like I did something wrong. Lets get along and share a bong.

20. Just tell him to stop bitching. You posting points of interest, that's all anyone needs to know.