Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Secrets of a female toker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nyxierawr, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Haha I've had the same problem a few times!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Body spray is my number one. Perfume is too strong to spray "enough" to mask the smell. But a body spray from VS is the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Any interesting secrets...

4. females who blaze got a special place in my heart. use to kno a cali chick. would get off the plane with grass between those big tasty breasts :yummy: :yummy:  mmmm

5. I've been smoking for about ten years now and I have rarely met other female smokers. But when I do it's a blast. The purse tip is great, there's always something in there for an emergency. Tweezers always help for that last little bit of a joint, or bobby pin. Never had a problem with TP at a guys house, maybe I'm lucky. 

6. well my secret is, i keep my stash in my bra, unless its a big sack, then you can guess where it goes

7. if your a "woman" you should have napkins or something in your purse to wipe. or grab a towel,wipe,put it up nicely

8. I always keep my body spray, hand sanitizer, pocket size listerine/listerine strips and lipgloss in my purse right next to my pipe. :smoke:

I can't.  Where does it go?

10. I have a pocket between my legs

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My girlfriends pocket can fit mad bud lol

12. ROFL
    My preferences would tend toward "pinner size pockets" :)

13. Lmao I didn't think anyone else new that trick ;)

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. When you get pulled over and women have the advantage. We go to the extreme >_>

15. #35 PumPum420, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    I brought some in jail for a stupid charge. Got pulled over.Bailed out and smoked one leaving the station

True story

16. #36 Sammyy, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Wtf I'd be pissed if some chick wiped with my towel then put it back like she really just didn't do that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'm playing I've only done it once.used a towel to wipe at hotel party. Put it in warm water and wipe. Then chucked it under the sink. Felt great too