Secretly Gave Bf Medicated Truffle. Now He Is Flipping Out.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DankBarbie, Jun 11, 2013.

1. I wish i had a gf who would sneak me medicated truffles...surprise high! WOOHOO!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #142 The Architect, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013

Doesn't sound like that cool of a dude... it would make me want to **** with him too if I was his friend.

Relationships are built on trust (didn't think I'd be giving relationship advice when I joined this forum). You're going to have to tell him eventually, these things have a way of coming back and biting you in the ***. Sit him down and have him watch The Union (yes, it's on Netflix too). No one can watch that movie and still not want to smoke weed... rationally. That's just my opinion though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxaJQVxSA4

Notes: This thread may help you if you experience further issues.

never, but shit, i didn't like the book after the first chapter :/
    haha, nah, thats why i put my "disclaimer" i guess

glad you told him, if someone gave me an edible back when i didnt smoke... my god i would think i lost my mind or my brain was exploding or like i was given acid lol.

it can be really scary if you don't know whats going on x)

4. Lol YA that's why I tried to tell him but he ran off before I could tell him!
    And I was super stoned too.  I couldn't move off of the couch lol.

5. well I know what it feels like so I would be a happy man :) edibles are strange for me tho ill eat em then they lay dormant untill I light up then high lasts for ever but if I dont just doesnt ever hit me.

6. My sister once did this to my dad with cake, it was quite funny :L

7. Lol I think it's fucking hilarious, it's obvious your not trying to kill the dude so it's w/e. In fact that gives me an idea.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app