Secretly Gave Bf Medicated Truffle. Now He Is Flipping Out.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DankBarbie, Jun 11, 2013.

Yeeeah I think if most of the people in the thread are saying the same thing, it's not so much us being on a "high horse" as it is you being on a really low horse. :laughing: 

2. Omg. It isn't like he wouldn't have knowingly taken the truffle. I just thought it would be fun to surprise him.
    Both of us ended up getting wayyy too high. :blink:
    It's not like I slipped him something that could kill him or gave him something he wouldn't take on his own.
    Implying that I'm a cunt and saying I'm psycho is uncalled for. I mean, he's not even mad...why a stranger is mad is beyond me.
    Oh, and for the record...I was beyond stoned when I started this thread and said some things that were funny at the time...but aren't that funny now. Lol.

"he is kind of a narcissistic hypocrite who gets what he deserves"

But yeah, I'm sure you were just trying to surprise him because you thought it would be such a nice thing to do. :laughing: 

4. #84 Jerzeslugga, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    LMAO.....Personally he should leave your ass...but if those titties in your avi are real..then he will prolly give you a second chance

5. I wonder what he has to say about you.

"Not worth the tits" 

7. JD you are on a roll today I swear. 

This roll ain't stopped since '06, baby. 

:laughing: 

9. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a narcissist. You have an apparent lack of 'depth.'

10. #90 shestones, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013

A month ago he smoked... a month. Weed can work its way out of your system in that time. 6 bowls does not equal anything with edibles. I smoke everyday, 2-3x a day and have been for the last 3 years, but I got high as fuck off of half of a chocolate turtle (it was made with 250mg of thc oil). I've smoked more than six bowls of medical quality weed and it has never come close to the highs I've gotten from half an edible. The highs are completely different

Not to mention from the attitude you have of "he gets what he deserves" you didn't do it as a surprise for him. You did it out of spite. That's some fucked up shit.

11. assuming this is true, that he would have willingly taken it, it makes it not so bad that your surprise drugged him. again where you really fucked up is when he realized you drugged him, you lied to him. that's the part that's just incredibly stupid. you freaked him the fuck out for no reason. if that was me i woulda been terrified and furious.

12. Dang girl you freaky

13. Ugh OP seriously?

Tell him you have him a weed truffle so he can chill out. The unknown is the scariest part for him

14. Is that a fat joke?

:p

15. When you're the only person suggesting you're not a psychotic cunt in a thread with nearly a hundred responses....it might be time to reevaluate your psychotic cuntitude. Jus' sayin... 

16. Giving anyone any drug without their knowledge is a psychotic cunt move, no matter what's in it. Stop trying to justify what you did, that's only making you look worse. Own up to fucking up.

17. Yeah i would never drug anyone without letting them know no matter how fun it seems but again your boyfriend is a pussy for rattinf you out like that lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #99 EZwolfer420, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    You can't just say so what it was a bad idea? Really? LOL op...lol

20. Hilarious. The responses... EVEN better. Hahaha