Secretly Gave Bf Medicated Truffle. Now He Is Flipping Out.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DankBarbie, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #41 I creep, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    The stories I could tell about eating things to get to be an astronaut in outer S P A C E .
    But I can't for you see I've been warned not once but and I'm not proud of my actions two warnings..
    So no bed time story tonight.
    PEACE AND LOVE LONELIES.

Totally though I've never heard of anyone trippen of brownies, now. Mushroom hell yes.

2. I wanna hear!

3. #43 Annicus, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I smoke the Mary like a chimney and when I ate half a brownie, I really legitimately thought I was going to die :laughing:

4. Jay, a lonely yes, I'd love to tell you but I've been warned. But this one time we got all stoned and dressed up like KISS for school and the principles said it wasn't dress up day but we didn't care, we were tripping our balls to the walls off. Oh we looked the bomb suits and shoes, oh yes, those were the days.

5. Ops real tits:
    [​IMG]

6. Is OP being serious?

Why in the world would you give your bf an edible with out telling him.

It's one of the worse things to give someone a drug with out their knowledge.

7. Like 99% sure this is a troll.

8. Hopefully OP is giving her bf an I'm sorry BJ.

9. It better be an "I'm sorry" anal session for that level of dickery.

10. Or I'm sorry let him put it in her butt :p

11. Or a threesomes preferably :ey:

12. I call jinx

13. Did you seriously do this for revenge because he smoked 6 bowls without you, i know a couple woman that get extremely pissed off when that kind of shit happens and they don't flip out infront of anybody about it because they just know they are cunts for doing it but do it anyways when they are alone with their significant other. 

14. OP= The Next Jodi Arias

15. I believe a Dirty Sanchez is in order.

16. Tell him :laughing: I wouldn't want somebody giving me something that was infused or laced w/o my knowledge.

17. I love it if someone slipped me drugs without me knowing. Yee haw

Why would you stick a brownie up your ass , when it looks like brownies come in out your ass. Go ahead if that's your pleasure. But one thing, which ones do you eat.

18. The return of dankbarbie. I miss dem titties

[​IMG]

19. Lol tell him he no longer has the right to bitch about stoners. lmfao

[​IMG]

You have to be a dude.  No hot girl talks like this, damnit!

20. 1 - What you did was incredibly wrong.  You should NEVER do that to someone without them knowing.

2 - Considering what you did was incredibly illegal, and he ALREADY tried to rat you out, I would not tell him unless you want to risk police involvement.  Let him suspect, wonder, whatever.