Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Secretive Tokers - Bud Hiding Spots

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StOHned, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Hey everybody I'm lookin' for some good spots to hide bud, so post where you hide yours, or any good ideas

Examples,
    piggy bank
    drawer
    gamecube???

2. my moms a neat freak so i have to be like extra secrative i put it in MY old kiddie wallet from when i was like 10 then put taht wallet underneath this dresser so far so good in the beggining i had it in this old backpack that i never used but she was snoopin around and almost went in it

3. dam i was hoping to find some ideas! i keep mine in this old crayon holder case under some shelving

4. There's a thread with literally every hiding spot you could think of. It gives you more examples than this thread ever will. Search.

5. i keep mine in jars and bury all except 1 on the beach :D

6. normally i split up my weed and hide it in many different places. so if ones found by my mom or room mate the others wont be..but cons of doing that is that i forget where i put it sometimes....

7. How can you fit any substantial amounts of bud in there

8. [​IMG]
    just put one side on a light box of some sort and the other side under a bed or dresser or somthing been doin this since i was 10.

9. buy a safe, haha.

any speakers in your room? like a sub woofer for a surround sound. i dont have to hide mine but im lookin at my sub box and if i used a bunch of ziploc sandwich bags i could probably get half a pound in there. you could also buy one of the fake wall outlets, just take the old one out (be careful with electricity lol) and put the fake one in its place. that can hold about a half O probably. sneaky little hiding spot for those outlets that dont get used like behind your bed or dresser etc.

10. i hide mine in my guitar amp. right behind it

11. this is the best and always will be THE BEST spot i ever used. i have, in my closet, i shelf full of old vhs tapes. i removed the lion king from its case and put my pipe, lighters, weed in there. who the fuck is gonna open the lion king looking for weed?

12. Keep my shit in small baggies (all separate) in the hollowed out insides of my sports trophies in my room! :D

13. haha I have one of those, but I can't use it because my mom already knows about it cause she's the one who gave it to me.

14. When I used to hide mine, I put it in 2 places; 1: Inside the metal bar that the blinds hang from, or 2: my door was hollow so I would take a string, tie one end to the baggie, remove the doorknob, drop the stash into the inside of the door, and put the knob back with the other end of the string taped to the outside of the door, right where the knob goes. For those of you who didn't put this together, the knob covers the string when you put it back.:smoke:

15. The problem with all of these spots is they don't have very large amounts of storage space. Improvise. Find anything in your room that is removable, like flooring and roofing. All that shit is useful. Look around more.

16. You can fit a half 1/8 sometimes more depending on what.
    This is more for your car I have used one they never fall off.

17. I usually tape the bag of weed to the roof of my mouth and nobody seems to notice.

18. My friend has a sick spot...he bought a dr pepper can and made it so that the top could screw off and he puts his bud and lil baggies in that...and yesterday the cops stopped him and sum people rite after they smoked a blunt so they checked my boy 'cause he had a backpack on and when they found the can they just thought it was a normal can :D :smoke: