secret

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blknazn, Oct 4, 2009.

1. This makes me think about the book 1984, very interesting read im glad you posted this. The way I see it thow, human being's are constantly moving along a path of enlightenment or awakening. There are only 2 option's for us as a species on this planet, unlock our full potential for compassion and love of our fellow man, or total anihilation of our species, but as long as there are those that would seek power over other's, and use that power for their personal gain we will alway's be slowed in our advancement... I know I wont live to see the day we come together as one, but in my belief's it's a universal necessity.

2. This sounds like some dungeons and dragons bullshit. :hello:

3. Doesn't make any sense

"From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information." lol

4. who found this secret covenant?

5. sounds like a cult or sumthing...stupid bullshit

6. to me it sounds like an early nazi strangle hold on germany. dark times.

7. what do you know of popular conspiracies?

the link you posted didn't work for me, but i read the copy and pasted excerpt that you posted on page 2.
    the most likely explanation for the page you viewed was someone who knows about conspiracies a) trying to scare people or b) trying to warn people about the illuminati and their supposed plans against humanity.

i don't doubt the truth to any of the conspiracies...no one can really know for sure at the present time.
    however, i DO know the nature of this universe and our reality (somewhat...at least) and all of these things that are mentioned that they are doing to "us" could very well be. the ultimate goal of these things is to impede our journey of discovering who "we" really are. all of these conspiracies about secret societies distract people and keep them in a state of fear (even if it is a more aware fear) though it does seem to be an important stepping stone to understanding reality because it means you are waking up to the truth that all is not what it seems.

i'm open to discuss further.

8. Thank you for reposting it as the link appears to have not worked for a couple of people.

I don't have a steadfast opinion, but it does give one a lot to think about.
    Interesting read. I think that I am going to come back and read it when I have been enjoying my herbs. See what I think at that point. :)

Thanks for sharing.

9. To me, the pasted parts sounded like overdramatized government bull. Overdramatized being the key word.

10. oh btw its being said by the "satanist jews." they do own alot which is why its not so far fetched. they can and do everything that they state.

11. Damn, I'm really interested but the link's not working

12. yeah um, i watched it try to load so.... didnt read it

13. you guys, i pasted it out. check the first page

14. when was this written?

If it was anywhere within the last 50 years or so then I call bullshit.

It was clearly written by a deranged psycho. Sure a lot of what is written can be interpreted as true but that doesn't mean that a secret group premeditated all of this. It could just be the insane thoughts of a crazy person who sees all the bullshit that is going on today.

Also, just by the way it's worded you can tell that someone who isn't all there wrote this. If there was infact a secret convenent do you honestly think any of us would be reading it? NO.

Maybe there is a super power controlling the world. Who knows.

In MY opinion all this craziness and "not trusting your neighbor" is a result of mixing the different races and cultures.

When the people stayed in their own countries, life was good. 50 years ago people were honest because there is a certain trust within a race and class of people. Now you don't know who to trust... Call me racist, blah blah blah but that is my honest opinion. It is neither right or wrong.

15. Dude, this is fucking retarded. This was written by some pale nerd who sits in front of his computer all day thinking he's awesome because he's a level 112 knight and nobody can stop him. Lay off the drugs. lol

16. keep the comments coming.

17. clearly more people need to know why theyre ignorant. or just dont know any better.

18. I hope you guys have your foil hats on. The satanic jewish freemasons could be monitoring this thread. Ix-nay on the ecret-say ociety-say.

19. I didn't read all of it because I had an overwhelming sensation of
    [​IMG]