Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Secret stash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zacandcody10, Oct 24, 2008.

1. I live with my parents who are always snooping around I dont want them to find my stash so what are good hiding places PS i share a room with my 10 yr okd brother who will tell everyone if he finds it THANKS IN ADVANCE

2. i suggest......
    buying a canister that is meant for hiding weed (like the fake pepsi bottles or pringles or something)

if that is too obvious, just take a second and look around your room man.
    youll find places. you just have to look in the eyes of your parents or your little bro and think of where they would look.
    and then dont hide your shit right there.
    haha.

i usually just put mine in my cigarette boxes. haha.
    :smoke::smoke:

3. lol umm i suggest digging a hole and putting it in there

4. With a 10 year-old kid living in the room, I would consider trying to find better hiding places around the house. Your car might be the best place if that's an option.

5. hiding stuff in your car is never a good option though.
    id rather my brother finds my stash than the police.

6. hide it inside one of your brothers toys he never uses

edit* and if your parents find it blame it on him :D

7. i stuff all of my shit in my golf bag noone could ever reach their arm all the way down there except for me

8. If you have a basement hide it somewhere down there. When I was a kid and still living at home I used to hide my stash in the corner of the basement on top of a heating duct. IMO the basement/attic are a high school smokers best hiding spot.

9. hide it outside dude!! like in plastic box... all wrapped up.... weed in glass.... i sugest you stick that shit in teh wooods... where do u live???

10. this belongs in apprentice tokers... just saying (im not trying to start anything, so please dont jump on me)

and to the op, i would say that your best bet isnt in your room, but i dont know what your options are as i dont know your house. i would recommend outside as previously recommened, just keep it well sealed

11. the key is to think of somewhere tricky that won't even register as a place to look. Back in the day I used to use Ps2 video game cases if I wasn't holding too much.

12. maybe inside your computer case...or in a little piggy bank ahaha, never had this problem sorry

13. for me I keep everything in this box I made and I have a lock on it, keep it under my bed with a shirt on it don't keep anything elsewhere works like a charm!

14. What i used to do is hide it in my air vent... now the house i live in was built in the 70's and has vents on the floor so it was easy to get into. Another place would be speaker... the ones that are free standing from the cd player, most speakers are hallow and have plenty of room. Next place would be in your parent room... think about it... its the last place they would look. may sound risky but well worth if they are always seaching your room

15. i used to have a carved out text book. it worked great. especially when i got too baked to remember to put it away lol. it takes some effort but once it is finished no one is gonna decide to flip through an old American Literature Textbook.

16. unzip your coach cussions, n stuff it in there.

17. under the sole of one of your shoes.

and if you have smelly feet find the smelliest shoe !

18. Whatever you do don't hide it in your room...

Do you even smoke at home or always leave to smoke?

You need to hide it where it is readily available for smoking when needed.

So outside or basement or something.. in a deep corner, or something.

19. umm...not a good idea haha
    http://notalwaysright.com/whoaaahh-am-i-moving-the-mouse-or-is-it-moving-me/1258

yeah i know what you mean when you say you have overly curious family members, it sucks...just choose something where people see it everyday but nobody would ever pay attention to it like an empty box in a drawer or something

20. Haha that's hilarious. I wonder if he stuffed it right next to the heatsink for the CPU or GPU or something. You'd have to put it somewhere pretty stupid for the weed to get hot enough to start smoking.