Secret Society

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Ok yo im buggin out. I got a 10 page letter in the mail today to join a secret society. Its from the govt. Sealed and has a lot of info of my life almost as if i was being spyed on:eek: I cant tell you the name of the society but i believe this is LEGIT. I looked it up online everywhere and i cant find shit on it. (aka spam) I need to reply to it by friday and i will be getting a phone call and a free plane ride to a meeting with millionaires and successful people. SOUNDS way to good to be true right? I thot so to but with this much info on me and shit i have talked about on here they wrote that i am privileged to join.

Imma take them up on their word, cause it won't cost me a dollar and if its bs i aint lost any money. If this is true tho then I will be a very powerful person:cool:

2. Thats freeeeeeeeaky

3. photocopy the letter and send me a copy :cool:
    mebe i can slip under their radar and join that shit..
    lol... i wish.

4. Ya I'm going to go ahead and call bs...
    Maybe your just having an awesome trip.

Pics or it didn't happen.

5. haha, but foreal tho the thing that bugs me out is how it has so much info on me, and shit i have SAID about certain things. how the fuck would they no this info? but imma try it if it falls thru oh well no harm done but if it is as good as it says then im stoked haha

6. do it,,,,,,,then,,,,become president and legalize marijuana. and some other drugs too.

7. fucking do it, then destroy the society if it's against drugs. you'll be a hero, but probably be sent to the electric chair. either way, both trips are free :].

8. Can I have w/e you're on..preferably in double the dosage. ;) In all seriousness, that sounds like some straight crazy shit homie.

9. does it say what kind of society? whats their purpose?

sounds pretty cool if its legit

10. The purpose of the society says to make you wealthy live happy have good relationships and be very powerful. and no im not on anything:(

11. Well if everything turns out to be awesome...post up some pics of a huge pile of benjies and taunt us. :p

12. They're probably watching you right now and won't let you in to their society now because you blabbed to people on here :D lol

Take some pics of that letter:hello:

13. To be honest with you, it sounds like bullshit. Maybe not even from you, just the letter. Perhaps someone is playing a trick on you. Is there a phone number on the page? I'd call it, and see what's up. Is it from a government building?

14. from this, it sounds like BS. just my gut feeling.

but let us know how it goes

15. Haha, is is far too ridiculous to be true.. If you do whatever this letter says, at least do yourself a favor and not give out any personal information, since it seems as though you're falling for this regardless. I mean, no offense to you, but why would the government, what you, to join their secrete society, and you've done nothing to deserve it, aside smoke some herb.. Cmon, champ, think things through.

16. if they know so much and its that secret i dont see why you would post this on the internet..

17. This is kind of sketchy, but hey man, do what you want. Be careful though, hopefully they don't fuck you over in some weird way.

18. i got a camera but i dont wanna risk it if it is real

i did not receive a number as they said they would contact me but im mailing it out on friday when i should receive a book and call then from there

word will do bro i had the same gut feeling to but hey its free its for me ya no? if its bs then oh well i didnt waste a dime. but if its real then woot

19. They have my all my birth information social security number personal shit dude. It has a golden seal on the letter from the govt. Im not giving them ANY personal info but they have all mine. And i never gave anyone my info. Why would they want me to join? I meet their criteria

20. Got any old warrants? Maybe the cops are trying to lure you into a trap?