Secret section of the forum?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by The Green Toker, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 The Green Toker, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    Well as you may or may not know, the city is not what it used to be. It used to be filled with loving, caring and kind people. Now you find a lot of hating, trolling and annoying people. What if we could have a specific section of the forum where new people couldn't go? Maybe you have to have a certain rep bar to go there or a certain post count. I think many long time city blades would really like this idea. This doesn't mean that people that fit the criteria to post in the sections will not post in other sections, its just a place to get away from all the usual if you know what I mean.

Please consider this :(

EDIT- before making your post please read my post 2 posts down, it changes things up a little bit.

2. We do have this. It's called Nirvana and VIP lounge

3. Donate and you will receive such a section. Its here lol and has been for a long while....

4. Hmm, how does one get into these places? I bet it's by donating, but if you can't donate I think there should be a legitimate place to go. Well what if you can't donate? I really don't want to hear the comments like go get a credit card or wall mart gift card. What if my current money situation will not allow me to donate.

5. #5 Eric111E, Oct 31, 2011
    Well to get into Nirvana you have to donate, and VIP you can't really just get into it by yourself you need to fit the criteria and then be chosen by the Admin. If you can't donate I dont really know what to tell you, sorry.

6. it's 10 bucks mannnn

7. I know and understand it's 10 bucks guys, but your not in my shoes right now and you don't know what my current situation is... I can't spend 10 bucks at random. All I was asking for is that we should have a section where the 1 post trolls couldn't go to.. but looks like we won't get one, people who have donated I guess are too closed minded.

8. I think its fair to require a donation into this section, otherwise trolls and stuff just have to remain inactive until their account is old enough for access.... trolls arent going to donate to get into that section, therefore its more protected

9. put a side a dollar a week and in a few months you can do it. everyone can spare a dollar a week.

you asked and you have been told about the secret section.

10. Erm... Its not closed minded at all to provide those willing to donate to a site they are in no way obligated to donate to a haven for themselves......

But what you are asking is for us to add ANOTHER section, when we already have a separate one (two technically, but only one is accessed via donations). So what do you advise? We refund all the premium users because now there will be a section just like theirs, provided for free?

I dunno man, a TON of people already donated and its kind of closed minded to think we should add a section free to all who are here for a little while thats the same concept as one they have paid to get into.......

11. I wanna join this secret society haha.

12. #12 Superjoint, Oct 31, 2011
    Don't want to sound as an ass, but if you don't have 10 bucks to send in an envelope to me, what the hell are you doing online???

Before everybody jumps on me, I do acknowledge there are a lot of people with very tight financial situations, hence the boards are free. But don't ask me how to get access to Nirvana without willing to spend a dime. I suggest you come back to Nirvana when you will be able to spend 10 dollars and think you are willing to spend that on these kind of privileges you seek for.....

There are many things in live I cannot afford, but if possible I'll try tosave those or try to work for those. And for the love of God I hope somebody would give me spare buck from my inner circle if i could not cope with daily financials.

Peace

SJ

13. ... Every year.

:smoke:

14. You know how much SJ pays every year for these forums? I dont know either but I know it's alot more than $10 a year

15. What SJ is actually doing...

[​IMG]

16. lol if he has a similar swimming pool , i am heading to amsterdam immediately :D

17. I will get around to donating one of these days. It is nice having a place where I can learn something, help someone learn something, and just to unwind from the day in general.

-There are people here who have actual medical knowledge.
    -I can view a forum about games and the forum is pretty active.
    -I catch a good laugh every now and then in PB.
    -When I feel philosophical I can always go into the political section LOL
    -Did I mention this site is about Mary Jane!?

Site really has it all and is my portal to the internet to be honest. If it was not already free I would for sure without a doubt pay a $10 sub fee. Place has brought way more entertainment and has def outlasted any dime bag I have gotten.

18. My .02.

There are lots of forums here at GC. If you don't like the one you are currently frequenting, find another. I think you will find age demographics change as you enter more thought provoking threads.

19. Either donate (even bronze will get you in) or tough it out till you earn old school status!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.