Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. HPS is a full go!

Attached Files:

2. Pain in the ass not being able to check in on the plants when I want. Running the light from 4pm to 4am. I think I need to check out a green light, anyone have a suggestion?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gave the plants a meal and drink last night. This was the last grow feed while the plants are transisaning into flower. Next feed will be for buds lol. This was a full strength feed following the go box directions. I'll take a pic tonight if I can. Entire house is sick with a cold and stomach bug... Not good times but at least we are all off for Christmas.

4. Fed them last night and I think that was a mistake. Should have just been water, not full strength bloom.... Lost track of time and thought I fed them last before Christmas. So worried to check them today and see burn...should I flush? I would say no, its an organic product and organic soil. Should be able to handle it. If I flush I feel like it will get rid of some of the goodness in the soil. If anyone can give some insite I'm all ears.

5. #105 phil_the_geologist, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
    Plants look really good, no signs of burn. Lots of new growth on the stems and good stretch too IMO. Going to swap out my 6500 bulbs for some warmer ones on Saturday. Should have bought them today but I have been so lazy with all the time off. So easy to stay at home lol.

Attached Files:

6. So I think I have a girl.... Can any of you confirm? It looks like I have hairs by my fingers. I will be so happy once I know I have at least 1 Lady.

Attached Files:

7. Love the secret room and your progress is motivating..keep posting

8. Looks like a girl keep a eye on it

9. Thanks super stank, looks like I have 2 Ladies for sure, so happy I'm going to go smoke a 4am bowl (actually 3 ;) )

10. Haha I know the feeling. I got some haze beans from a friend at IRG, my dumb ass forgot to ask the background....And the name but the g-man said they should be keepers so I'll trust it

11. It's like a Christmas present... Unwrap that seed and see what pops out lol. I can't remember anything about the seeds I'm growing now. Got them in a bag last year between Jan and August. I think they were from the same bag but don't know for sure.

You will have to let us know how yours turn out in the end, hopefully fat and tasty!

12. never thought of it like that haha it kinda is like Christmas

13. One of the ladies is a thirsty bi+@h lol. This is a picture of this morning after giving her a drink. Hope they are all perky when I can check back on them. I also swaped the 6500's out for 2700's except the 2 in the reflectors. The 2nd picture is from a day or 2 ago.

Attached Files:

14. The ladies are all happy now. Don't like that the watering schedule is different now. If they can wait till Tuesday I will give them all a drink together. The 2 on the right side are the confirmed ladies. I think the big one on the left is a dude but waiting to know for sure.

Attached Files:

15. Looking beautiful, can't wait to see those buds

16. Looks like 3 ladies... What a happy papa I am! Cant wait to raise these girls into fine young women, so I can cut them down and smoke them!

In all seriousness I need pointers on how to raise these girls right. I don't think I have room for 3 full grown. Any tips? Should I pull my light back so there is a bigger foot print? That's what I am thinking, add more cfl's too maybe. I'm open for ideas.

Attached Files:

17. Imo a SCROG would be your best option, or maybe LST them if you can't do a scrog in time. Either way good luck man :D

18. Could always bend her over and top for clones, top clones take better anyway and it solves the height problem, not sure if it would work for you as depending on the size of the plant it might break.

19. But make sure if you pull the light back you make up for the light intensity you lost, I forget the actual number but you lose like 15% of your lumens per foot our something along those lines

20. I did top and train them, that is sorta my problem lol. They are too bushy and hitting the walls of my room so I can't light the sides as much as I want. I will definitely look up SCROG in more detail for next time.

All 3 are now showing pre flowers so I don't want to mess with them a lot. I think I will see what they look like lined up. That will give me room for side lights. I did not think I would get 3 ladies. With my luck I would have assumed 3 dudes.