Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Looking nice an healthy so far!

2. Thanks masterjazztime!

3. Adding an extra layer of stink protection. My wife said she smelled it last night, it was just my shirt in the hamper. Either way I put Ona in my furnace and I will put a small container in my closet to play it safe. I'll lose my meds before I lose my love!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. The Ona is very strong. Cut the amount down and its better. I think it might be best to let it sit out a few days before putting it in the furnace. Also a note for anyone following don't do this if your plants share the same air. I don't have any duct work in my grow room so I think I'm OK.

Next time I will just put out a bowl of the gel in the rooms I'm concerned about. If we are having a party I can put some in the ducts again to do a good freshing. Don't think small amounts will hurt.

Also these hopefully ladies are growing well. A little light burn but looks good to me.

Attached Files:

5. Looking good Phil, glad to see it coming along.

6. Is it a dude?

Attached Files:

7. What did it turnout being?

8. Don't know yet, hopefully this week it will be clear to me.

9. Just read your thread. I'm subbed. Its looking good. With that space I could see you getting some good yields.

10. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author=""gtchon" data-cid="22230540" data-time="1450206219">Just read your thread. I'm subbed. Its looking good. With that space I could see you getting some good yields.
    </blockquote>
    Thanks gtcondatech, I hope to. I just wish I had not started with bag seeds. I hate to think of having to trash one if it is a dude.

11. Here's the latest photo. Think all is good. Just gave them a feed of the floranova grow at full strength for plants in full growth. PH was right at 6, a little low so I will have to get some earth juice ph up I guess.

I also set up a time lapse camera to watch them grow. I hope to see a big jump tonight :D . I will try to post a video if it works out. Have a great night folks!

Attached Files:

12. Did a little more training today. Hope to god these turn out to be lovely ladies. Kinda pissed at myself for not spending the lousy 60.00 for female seeds.

Attached Files:

13. Yeah, but what a set up you got there. When you get the right ladies...... Wow! That`s a grow I will follow.

On the flip, you know how to, and what to do, for when you get your selected ladies.

All`s gonna rock right around the corner bro`

And I bet you grow Redwoods.

14. I am getting ready to switch to flower next week so I got some new nutes and they seem great. Went with the General organics go box. Gave the plants a grow feed on Sunday night and saw great results in the am today. Feed full strength and follow the directions 100%. Can't wait to see how they respond after the 12/12 switch. I am also thinking I really only have room for 2 nice plants. I think that is all I will plant next time.

Attached Files:

15. Here is a picture from the 21st and the 22nd both in the very early am (i walk the dog around 3am, garden just before that while the house is asleep). The 1st shot is before the feed and then after. The plant in the back has some pretty dramatic growth for overnight IMO.

Attached Files:

16. #96 phil_the_geologist, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
    Changed up my room today. Lost the table so I could spread the my hopeful ladies out a bit. Definitely not enough room for (3) plants to grow to their max I'm thinking.

Also going to switch to 12/12 as I'm 8 weeks today. Going to pick up my HPS tomorrow. Should I get warm cfl's to replace the 6500 or is it not worth the 20.00 bones... Also I'm going give them 24 hours of dark I think before the flip.

Please weigh in with your 2¢.

Attached Files:

17. #97 Slick21, Dec 23, 2015
    I would keep the cfl`s for lower canopy max. light.

Once you flip, the explosion of growth could come at the expense of leaving some lower leaves toiling for light. Even the lower leaves will supply future kola`s, the power they need.

Never waste a single lumin.

Light=energy=more dense bud.

Up to you friend, but light and correct feed is about to become paramount.

No disrespect, but anyone (pretty much) can veg.

Flowering to get the most, is where you are at now though. [​IMG]

18. #98 phil_the_geologist, Dec 23, 2015
    Thanks Slick. So you are saying get the warm lights that will match the spectrum of the hps.

I also take zero offence to any advise. I'm open to learning anytime from anyone. Thanks so much for the advice. I'm sure I will be asking for more in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #99 Slick21, Dec 23, 2015

Not quite. What I`m saying is that regardless of spectrum, use the CFL`s you already have. All, or any light will be appreciated at "forest-floor" level. As in, don`t let her get dark down there. All contributions...... every single lumin will help the final outcome.

When you pick up the HPS, holy moly it will do it`s thang....

However, regardless of schedule, bud helping feed etc. will all go to the buds. The ladies want fucked, that is their sole purpose.

Give them a chance to "Think" that this will happen, and they will go crazy to acheive this:

Whe the time comes and you kill them virgins, ALL light will have been used in the budding process. Top to bottom.

When you are sitting back, smoking/vaping her, and your lady is fucking you right over, with a massive thump to the cortex, then you will realise that it`s always been about the food and the light.

Satisfaction is immence bro`. [​IMG]

Don`t buy more. Use what you have.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Merry Christmas to me...picked up my HPS, few oz's and some seeds for round 2!

Now Merry Christmas to you all, hope your holidays are great. I'm off to tryout my new buds and enjoy this 45 degree December weather. Way better than the -5 of last year.

Attached Files: