Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Ill have to try that when i get home, i was trying to use it on the plant itself

• Like Like x 2
  2. #3523 Sypha, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    On the plant itself is almost impossible with this gadget.. try it how i said with the smallest pine head sized piece and youll be amazed..

Some scopes are made to use right on the plant.. as an hd scope that connects right to your phone.. those you can put right to the plant and get a perfect shot/clear ass view every single time..

But these like the carson m300 is made to place it on a still surface..
    [​IMG]

Hd scope
    [​IMG]

Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yea they looked alot better that style lol, id say mostly milkey a few clear, im gonna go with my original plan 1 more feed of overdrive and then flush. Today marks week 8, and im not sure of genetics but it appears to be leaning sativa so on the longer time of flowering i believe. Hoping to pull in 2 weeks but ill keep checking

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thats it bud.. always a super duper small ass piece bro.. if not u wont have shit left by harvest time lol.. a small piece from a too bud & 1 from a lower bud is all thats needed to check trichs for the correct harvesting time..

Im glad it worked out for you i hope u got a crystal clear view as you shouldve.. good luck!!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Th
    Thanks man like i said it worked great, i just couldn't get it to focous between my hands and the fans in the tent, it needed some stability.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yea, using it in the air is almost impossible right??

I tried it hundreds of times never any good not once lol..

Any small lil movement and its a blur.. thats cause ur zoomed in 60-120x’s with this s ope so any small lil breathing movement is way too much & will blur the shit out of the image or even focusing in mid air is a bitch & almost impossible..

Needs to be stable on astable surface i was actually told be S2C to do it this way and noticed this is the correct way to use it..

Like this all we gotta mess with is the focus wheel to get a good look at different depths of bud craters..

• Like Like x 2
  7. If you ever think of upgrading youll have to go HD for about $20 more bucks than the Carson M300 youll get an HD scope that connects to ur phone via wifi.. now this will give u up yo about 1000x’s zoom and its awsome..

You use it mid air (doesnt need to be a stable surface) and it gives off killer pics!!

Got this whole package here with cd-Rom and scope stand for about $40usd.. & connects to any phone or device right out the box.. (if you dont have to charge it first).. lol..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ya, I was pretty pissed at myself but that is what happens when you try to do too much. Health is good but I'm starting to get pain in my wrists again. It could be the Lyme or me just working too much, hard to tell.

What's new in your world?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=1387325&share_fid=78765&share_type=t

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3