Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Thanks Heavn! Are you feeling any better?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. They are in their forever buckets lol. Each bucket has its own air stone. I just need to add the holes to connect them all together and add in the res.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. I was doing good. I go through pros where I'm doing well then bam massive pain. Up late ATM because of it. It's got me a bit depressed tbh. It will get better.

Sent on my pet rock using my upgraded sling shot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I'm sorry Heavn, the sunshine is coming...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Hey Man Nice set up you are building
    I have that same air pump, pumps good.
    Are you setting up re-circulating system?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Colorado Cookies are going like gang busters, Blu dream is slower.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yes, I have just been too busy to do the drilling lol. I have all the parts sitting in my basement just not the time.

As far as the pump the girls seemed to jump last night after 24 hours on the new pump, I'm very happy with it so far.

Do you run a recirculating system or just a tank?

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hey brother Phil ! Gotta assemble those parts! This is 5 Sage N Sour in 3 gal buckets and a 5 gal blue. Learned of this kick ass strain through a friend and got it from thseeds. Germed 5 beans and here they are! Haa!
    About 6 weeks to go from here!
    When you gonna flip?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Coco Loco Hempy Grow #2

• Like Like x 3
  9. That looks really nice! I'll do more on my room soon, I'm getting the drywall up on the basement now.

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  10. Prolly 6 more weeks for the Sage N Sour. They've settled down now and flower production starts. Feeding 1 gal per day each 1000ppm, 6.8ph. 200ppm base water. Seems to be working pretty good! Haa! [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think you might have to adjust the light in the last picture lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #3473 Sypha, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    U would love to learn how to make my plants like that.. tall with a clean bottom..

How long were these vegging for.. how tall from pot top are they??

• Like Like x 2
  13. I veg for 3 weeks. They're about 3-3.5'
    About 6 weeks to go
    I try to send the power to the tops by removing any branches that won't produce and most fan leaves and I tear off all offensive undergrowth! Haa! DSCN8243.JPG DSCN8245.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maybe my lights are too close cause none of my plants get that tall ever..

Im going to back them off a bit and see if i can get more stretch out of them.. (on my next photo run.. running a bunch of autos right now.. 2 ACC & 2 ACD.. also have some clones im trying to get going.. thir rooted but are growing very very slow.. started training them their moving along but super slow..

• Like Like x 2
  15. What do u think of putting my huge mother plants into flower and keep the clones as mothers.. is that kool to do.. its getting to the point where its getting hard to house her big ass (very wide).. is that done often by growers or is it a bad idea??

Also thinking maybe i should just cut her back ill she fits better & keep her in veg.. & try & clone everything that i take off just for s#¥+$ & giggles??

What do u recommend?? Plz help

• Like Like x 2
  16. If you lived close to me, I could point you in the direction of someone looking for clones, because he can't keep them coming in fast enough to meet demand. LOL.

As for flowering the mother, I have heard many people doing that, when the mother gets too big. They'll flower her, and keep one of the clones as a new mother. So, I'd say that one is entirely up to you.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thanks for the confirmation.. thats what i going to do.. their both getting pretty big

Vegging outside the flower tent
    Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 2
  18. If you clone them in flower, they will flower when they take root and be worthless. Seen it, ask Dr M. That's what happened when he tried it. Take your clones before flip if you can bro.
    All of my grows are tall with long stalks feeding fat colas up above. I can blast them with light from first day up or soft light for a week, change the container size and the growing medium, spectrum of light, etc. and they always stretch up to fit my tent because that's the way I groom and train. I try to send the power to the tops as we go by taking off leaves and branches as they show to be unproductive for a few weeks. I like having the roots feed the tops directly. No fluffy scruff on the bottom if I can help it. This run is making me look for trouble because my plants look better than normal at this stage! Haa! 9 finger leaves all over the place! They're on 4 of the 5 plants.
    DSCN8249.JPG DSCN8250.JPG DSCN8252.JPG DSCN8255.JPG DSCN8257.JPG

• Like Like x 2