Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Also what is your vote?

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The new Silverstar 4XL air cooled reflector is a masterpiece of engineering and manufacturing. Built in Canada with the best German aluminum and air craft material. These reflectors are individually and meticulously fabricated with the state of art machinery, allowing the product to be 100% airtight and gap free. It comes with a tempered hinged glass swing panel and integrated tensioners. Made with exclusive 95% reflective German reflective aluminum, the SilverStar 4XL provides the maximum light footprint available on the market. An aerodynamic junction box improves airflow and cooling with built-in 6 or 8" fittings. Always optimal performance, output, and diffusion with Silverstar. ETL approved. 100% made in Canada. Dimensions: 40" long x 30" wide x 8 1/2" tall.

Or

Description

Description

8" Raptor reflector. This new mega reflector was designed with our customers' needs in mind. You wanted bigger, broader, brighter light coverage... Our engineers built it all into our newest addition, the raptor. Exclusive engineered design by lighting sciences, broad light spread allows close placement to plants for maximum light delivery in low-clearance locations , fully gasketed and sealed for most effective heat isolation and cooling, best-in-the-world 95% reflective, four-sided alanod hammer tone aluminum interior, pre-galvanized multi-point reinforced construction , most efficient reflector in its class , 15' pre-wired lamp cord included , aerodynamic design , built-in socket , completely sealed lens system.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks really good Phil.

No idea in the lamps. Never played with ones like that .

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 1
  3. She's a fatty....[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Any input on my new room design? I want to pick up a new DE 1000 to light it all up but I'm a little worried about too much heat as I only have 86" of height.

Attached Files:

5. Nice a DE 1000 will kill in that 6x6

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's what I'm hoping! Stay tuned and we will see. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have bot plans for this guy...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Almost forgot to share that I have my seeds thanks to the awesome team at the vault. I also received my competitive grow seeds.... Now my only problem is deciding who grows first....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ohh that looks like a tough choice right there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. My new room is big enough to do one of each, maybe that is the way to go lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. And how are the family and cats?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I like the way you think.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Phht I'm having a rough patch last few days. My focus is shit. Hence my lack of writing you. I hadn't slept well. I had gained six kilos back. After all the holidays nvhubbys birthday. Today it's back were it was. Yesterday I went to bed at 3 and got up this morning. I have a migraine holding on.

Today seems a bit better. Pain is down.

I have a rascal for a cat and baby lol. Hubby is doing good. Two more nights of graveyards.

How you all doing? I see the puppy is well.

14. I'm sorry that you are going thru some tough times, I hope they turn around soon. I'm feeling a lot lot better and keeping busy with the basement.

Are your migraines a constant thing or is it newer?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've had them since I was a teen. Though after I got sick I got three new types so it's an interesting time when it happens. Some are really bad some don't hurt but I'm blind with kaleidoscope vision. It does just patience and time.

I'm so glad you feel better. Do you still need iv daily?

16. Now I remember you saying you got a migraine from trimming one of your girls... It's all coming back lol.

I'm still on the iv for a few more weeks. I stopped in early December but the symptoms came back so I was signed up for another 8 weeks. They will be up soon and maybe I can be done....

Now it's time to fill in the hole in my floor.

Attached Files:

17. Man I really hope this does it for you. Got you in my prayers.

Your room and plans are awesome. Got me a bit jelly.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Like Heavn, I hope this is it for you. You've had a rough road for a while now, and I'd really like to see that turn around.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks heaven! I can't wait to see how it turns out. At least the under ground plumbing is done 20190120_163929.jpg 20190120_163929.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Did I mention monster roots? 20190121_041258.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1