Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Merry Christmas brother, I turning my old veggie area into a full grow room. Right nowi have 2 white widow vegging, 3 in flower and Judy chopped one.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hells Yeah! Expansion and proliferation of your passion!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Phil!!!!

Goodness. I take a week-ish away, and everyone pops back in for a visit! LOL. Glad to see you are still kicking, Phil. Was worried about you.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Good to hear from you EM1! I'm still alive and hopefully on the mend ;). How have you been? I need to get over to your thread, just so busy with work, family and now finishing the basement.

I'm running the duct work today after I get my PICC line dressing changed. Once the vent is in I'll move my solo girl into the partial new digs...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Vent hole is in and the cover is on. Now I just need to hang the filter and light and it will be half ass ready... Good enough to flower the lady in my life this time. That will give me more time to come up with the best floor plan.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sad day... The old room is laid bare.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. My "tent" that will need to last one flower cycle. By then I will be done the main part of the basement and will have time to focus on my grow room [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. Good to see you getting back at it brother Phil! Looking forward to some sweet flowers from the new room!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks, this is not the new room yet, just a big black tent made out of panda plastic and duct tape lol. I will build the actual room once the basement is framed and the drywall up. Hopefully in a month

• Like Like x 3
  10. Happy New Year!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Happy late Christmas everyone and happy new yr.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. Do you guys plug your timer/ballast in a wall or a power cord socket?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ballast into the wall, timers anywhere.

14. Okay i have one light plugged into a ballast plugged into am extensioncord plugged into my timer which is directly in the wall

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's better if you can plug the ballast into the wall, but if you can't, check the connections for heat every day. If your extension cord gets hot near either end, go straight into the wall. Fire bad!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wall. If you are using an extension cord make sure it's at least 14 gage and short. If you are going over 1000 amp go 12 gage min.

17. Going to start on the grow room tomorrow. Not to finalize but to build the outer walls. I want my half ass bull shit grow room gone...I miss the secret room already...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. Man that's gonna look so good! Cuddles too the puppy

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Life of Riley with this new grow room... I still need to put new panda plastic all around and it will take a bit to know how I want to lay it out but it's nice to be able to walk around my gal.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. And yes, I know my room is still a mess... It will get clean but this is just a make shift set up... Once the rest of the basement is drywalled I will focus on pimping out my room.

• Like Like x 2