Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. I hear you, but I am a new smoker on top of being a new grower. After hitting the dispensary I was like I think I want to try growing my own. I tried the indica and found that I don't really like the way it made me feel. Then I tried the Sativa and was like woah I like this. So if I am going to grow I am going to grow what I like. Thank you for letting me know ahead of the time about the size of them.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I totally understand about how good sativas feel. I prefer them too, but they can be a little tricky because the grow time is so long. You'll be fine because you are preparing and researching! I'll help if I can! You can checkout my journal if you want.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you. I am going to message you as I don't want to hijack Phil's post with my newbie questions.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dam Philip, you could drop by once in a while! Haa!
    Shots from tonight. Blueberry. I hope they turn purple! 5 gal fiber pots with a coco mix under 1575w. 5 cmh 315's in my 5x5 tent. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. im on page 19..but slowlly but surelly ill read the whole thread

• Like Like x 1
  6. Patience is a bitch when they get close! My friend Antdog, after watching me cut down some too young plants, told me a long time ago that to take them before some ambers show up is like cutting a rose when it's still a rosebud. It's all about the trichs being the right color at chop. You're gonna hit it just right bro! 3 in 20 amber is my mark. There's a day when I'm really close that I smell a certain loud smell of skunk, with any strain, that says 'I'm ready!'. Maybe just me. Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  7. The scrog is getting to work making a smooth canopy. Opening up some of the bud sites on the sides. If you've grown Jack Herer before you might recognize some of the sunflower shaped tops. Such a beautiful strain to watch grow! I grow it almost every cycle. Always big juicy potent buds. Perfect runoff tonight. 6.2ph and 1000ppm.
    42 days above ground. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'm here now lol

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. You just keep it alive LoL, I'm glad you did.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Looks really nice. I've been struggling a bit with my health and time so I have not kept up here but I'm trying to LoL.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Take care of you first an for most! Awesome to see you about.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Upgrade for the grow room in the work! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Thanks Haven and Merry Christmas too you and your family!

• Like Like x 3
  14. I’m jealous! I see nothing but potential.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thank you sir, I hope to have a flow room, 3x11 with (2) doors, a veg room and a nice drying closet. Big dreams LoL.

• Like Like x 3

16. Nice!!! Wish I had areas to build out. Good to see you Mr Mount bud
    Merry Christmas & Happy New grow Year to you and yours!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Thank you sir, Merry Christmas to you too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Merry Christmas all!! Hope u get better Phil!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. So you just pop back up with a kickass new grow room in the works? Killer bro! Put some pots in there in a month?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm glad to see you and that was my question, when you comin back! Haa!

• Like Like x 1