Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. I'm keeping dirty Uncle Stiggy away from her lol.

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Oh I don't blame you LOL
    Lov Ya Brother

• Like Like x 1

3. Secret room

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Those are looking awesome! How long are you thinkin?

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  5. 2 weeks tops. They have been on a reduced diet for 2 weeks now, they will be on pure o2 for as of tomorrow... Maybe lol.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Secret room

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nice job Phil! What strain is that monster?

Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks CG! There are 3 plants in that pile lol. Moby Dick in the back, WWxBB on the front right and Amnesia Haze on the left.

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Cat with guitar. Cat with guitar in it's case. Cat with guitar case (Beautiful kitty is Lil Sweety) I occasionally blast some photos. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. The cat needed to approve lol. We had cats like that when we were 1st married almost 20 years ago...wow time flies.

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  10. Morn Buddy
    The Plants look Great
    Gonna smoke it all yourself LOL

• Like Like x 3
  11. #3173 Schplakken, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    The guitar is 20 years old. Congrats on your impending anniversary! (you'll get some leg tonight for sure! Tell us how you do!)-Panama-Van Halen 1984

• Like Like x 1
  12. So, I gotta ask. What made them finally decide to go ahead with the treatment here, saving you having to pack up and move? This is great news, that you don't have to uproot just to seek treatment.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yay! So happy for you, and happy your wife was able to find a doc to do it. Nothing worse than having to pack up and move just to keep yourself alive.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My actual anniversary is not till November lol. But I still want some leg time as you put it lol.

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Good Luck LOL
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Morning to you too sir. It's been a crazy few days seeing the dr out of town, getting the PICC line in, having to go to the dr every day for my IVs... With all this going on I need to smoke it all my self lol.

How have you been?

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Me?

• Like Like x 2
  18. It was getting a dr to ok the iv antibiotics in Canada that was causing the need to move. No doctor here wanted to prescribe them because they can have their lience ripped away from them by health Canada if they don't have a positive test. It's a bunch of bull shit but oh well. This Dr that my wife found knows what it is and said if I had not gotten the oral antibiotics in Mexico that I did I would be in a chair now. The other doctors refused to see me while I was on my own antibiotics but it turns out I was right all along lol.

Secret room

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1