Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. It's the line they put into the heart to deliver the antibiotics. A little creepy to think of but not a big deal.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Yeah buddy I was running some hot soil over ferterlized but flushed her for a min and used a little of Dynazyme at last gallon. But I love that I have so many people who will go to bat on here for me. Just like I will for my brother's and sister growmies.
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. What is a PICC Line?

PICC lines (peripherally inserted central catheters) are used to give someone chemotherapy treatment or other medicines. APICC line is a long, thin, flexible tube known as a catheter. It's put into one of the [http://www]large veins of the arm, above the bend of the elbow.

A nurse places a PICC lineinto a large vein in your arm and guides the catheter up into the main vein near your heart where blood flows quickly. The nurse sutures (stitches) the PICC line in place and covers the site with a sterile bandage. An x-ray is done to make sure that the catheter is in the right place.

[​IMG]

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  4. How much is this tent? I gotta get one with a veg cabinet on it since all my grows are tent bound living in a secure locked building in town.lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah with all the loss in my family last year I'm very familiar with the Pic. lines. my dad had to do dialysis for 4 and 1/2 years at home before he died last year along with his sister both of cancer in his mom and my dad had like three PICC lines and my aunt had a couple too. All cancer 3 in a 6month period last yr. But I say my dad's who is pushing up my babies. Shiet, I had only 4 males out of 14 started. I'm happy about that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Never knew that thanks,
    Are they going to treat you here before you go over seas?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's a picture of the plant today[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Looks better , Good catch there Milty

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks STIGGY. I told my wifie about my stupid pissing match. She laughed. You know the worst part? I went to the defisancy chart and looked at nitrogen abundance and kinda answered my own question and made a stink over someone who can only see something but BD. Was right in sense to. But thanks again for reassuring me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This will keep me from having to go. This is the treatment that Canada kept saying no to.

Secret room

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. She looks really nice!

Secret room

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hope it all goes well phil!

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Thanks GM, it's a step in the right direction and the things this Dr has said has so put my mind at ease. Add to it the awesome level of care my lovely wife has shown me and I could not be happier.[​IMG]

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. So are you saying you can stay at home and not move to Spain?
    Im confused or I missed something

15. Dam Sexy
    And the arm is cute too

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's what I'm saying this came up at the last second on Monday my wife found a doctor in Canada who would start the IV treatment here and I no longer have to move to Spain. I still want to and we most likely will eventually but it will be in a controlled format not selling everything and jumping because we have to.

I'm still a little confused on it all myself LOL. It's a long story and hard to explain but my wife found this guy and it's all going to work out. Not costing me a dime either all covered through our Healthcare. Sure beats me having to essentially declare bankruptcy at 40 to pay for everything.

Secret room

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. She is the most beautiful woman in the world as far Im conserved. I call her Mi Vida because she really and truly is my life. There are times when we struggle but I can't picture a happy life without her.[​IMG]

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. So Happy for you Bro
    Now Get Better
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. I'm trying lol.

Secret room

20. Awesome couple
    Gove her a Big Kiss from Uncle Stiggy
    LOL