Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. You have sleep apnea too dam bro must have been scary
    I have woken up at night choking to breath when I had it
    I use to stay awake for days afraid to sleep, I was falling asleep on my feet
    One night I was taking a leak and fell right into the toilet after I passed out from lack of sleep.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ya, I have it. Not as bad as you it seems but I sleep like crap without it. It was more the smell that got me. Sure enough when my wife went out and came back in she smelled it too and got pissed. Said no more in my house, I said she would have to move then. I know it's not pleasent to have the house stink but it's a power outage. The last one we had that was more than 1 hour was when all on North America went black.

lhttps://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1387325/

• Like Like x 1
  3. That was before I went in for sleep study
    I have since lost weight and my throat opened back up
    I have had all kinds of tests done on my throat I could not swallow when eatting
    and then the apena on top of it.
    I don't use the machine just sleep with the head elevated now
    I have like a hospital bed that lifts the head end.
    Helped me

• Like Like x 2
  4. I have central sleep apnea onset from a TBI I use a weird variation of a cpap called an ASV.

• Like Like x 2
  5. God we sound old...I guess if the shoe fits....

• Like Like x 2
  6. I had the surgery. I couldn't stand the machine. I would rip the mask off I'm my sleep. Then they gave me the ones up my nose, and I managed that for A bit. Now I have no dangling bit. Love shocking new Drs with that.

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Now I just have to remember which is left and right!

• Like Like x 2
  8. A swollen vein is causing mine that is in my brain stem pressing against my sleep center. That surgery will scare me if they recommend it, may have to be put on O2 soon if my levels drop.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Shit that is not good. Will you get the surgery if they recommend it? Are there any other options to fix it?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Do you have Gerd or gastritis real bad that can cause the reflux that shut your throat down I have that not too bad though

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. They said I had that too
    I blame a think neck, My neck ran size 20 in shape I worked a lot of construction and developed a very strong neck for some reason. When I gained weight my neck got even larger. Doc said I was closing my throat up.
    It is Much better now. Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  12. I don't know honestly. Hell in just trying to get them to admit that in combat there are explosions and I don't remember the exact time or date of mine.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Assholes

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fucking Arty inbound and you are suppose to look at your watch
    Idiots

• Like Like x 3
  15. You should hear their story about why I don't have disc between my L4-L5 and my L5-S1
    Couldn't be because I was an 81mm mortarman

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. And maintain consciousness

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Recoil

• Like Like x 1
  18. Or the fact that the Marines can't afford vehicles for everyone with our amazing budget.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Yeah my mom and my uncle both struggled with getting stuff down at the end of life it's not a fun deal I got a size 8 had and I wear 18 half shirt but I can't exercise like that anymore I can only walk with my back

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I moved the ladies into the flower room today under the 1000. Set the timer for veg and I think I'll leave it at that for another week. I'd flip if they were all as nice as Moby but the other gal need more time me thinks.

• Like Like x 4