Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. I know, just like his puppy .

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just so everyone knows the expert was not heavn, in was an inside joke that she would understand
    Look how small it is
    upload_2018-2-8_8-29-24.png

• Like Like x 4
  3. See Phil got it LOL

• Like Like x 4
  4. Ohhhh that's so cute.... Wonder if it would fit...

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Knew you would like that car

• Like Like x 5
  6. Well, Philip, I made some honey oil and now need to figure out how to vape it. DSCN6868.JPG DSCN6873.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Next round is looking good to start. 1518270060781.jpg

3 bears, sour liver and white widow.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. And yes, I transplant my autos when they are young. I start in solo cups and transplant before the roots hit the sides.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Phil is pro!!!

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. So we're xplanting autos now ? I was always told NO... lol.. I guess if I pulled them out within a day or 3.. maybe ?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yes, it is a no no officially to transplant autos. I have done it on my last few and still have a good yield. I do it about 1-2 weeks in and it is by eye. I don't let the roots get too big so I don't do damage. I'll post pics when I do it this time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Do you transplant them too?

• Like Like x 3
  13. It doesn't have any oil added, it's made with only ethanol and bud. It has an oily consistency like tar. Super concentrated thc and terps.

• Like Like x 1
  14. White widow came down today and all in all she was a borderline plant. There was a lot of interior fluff. The 5 main colas (I bend my autos right to the ground and get a very bushy plant, no center kola) are nice and tight. If she was a photo I would have chopped out the under growth. Does anyone think that would be OK in the future? I think I'm going to try it on the widow who popped this week.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Well... I know there are some that do clean up the lower on autos. They usually wait for the beginning of flower stretch time. Just becareful not to over stress by taking to much.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks Heavn, that's sorts what I was thinking.

• Like Like x 2
  17. No worries. I know many say no transplanting or thinning. However, most experience auto people are suggesting it do to the fact they are a bit more delicate. It's not that you can't it's more like one should wait tell they understand autos and have a few grows under them. . Hope that helps. I will always say to a new grower don't thin or transplant. You sir are no beginner

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ditto what Heavn said. I clip off usually just the very bottom branches, the go basically nowhere. If they truly look like they are just wasting the plant's energy, they go in the bucket. Otherwise, I let her have fun as is.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Once again, agreeing fully with sis.

• Like Like x 3