Secret Note

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smytherines, Oct 26, 2012.

1. There's this girl in my psychology class that's pretty cute, and she looks like she smokes (hopefully). Anyway, we sit next to each other and talk every now and then. It feels like there's a mutual attraction, so today after class, like a slick motherfucker, I gave her a folded piece of paper with my number on it and said "I thought you might like this" and proceeded to walk away. Haven't got any response from her yet, but I'm not worried. It's her loss if nothing happens. So what do you guys think? Did I do everything right? Would you have done anything different?

2. Sly as a fox

3. Should have put a j in it...

4. You screwed it up. No wonder she hasnt called. Here is the protocol for note writing:

Dear ______

I like you. Do you like me? Check yes or no and give me back the paper.

Then take her out rollerskating or maybe a playdate at the park. I bet you two would look sweet sharing a malt and the local ice cream parlour!

5. You prob wrote the wrong number

6. Sorry, but I'm not in fifth grade.

7. No ones written a girl a secret love note since elementary school so id say a bit younger than 5th grade

8. no offense, but i think from a girl's perspective, that's like a lack of courage or even childish. i think she would much rather prefer you have gotten her number by asking her, or being straightforward with flirting and such. she might even believe if she has an attraction to you and gets back in touch with you, she's making herself look easy

9. "I thought you might like this" killed it imo:laughing: