Secret Messages in Music?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Philosiraptor, Sep 29, 2010.

1. That people enjoy a good conspiracy.

The Freemasons no doubt run the Govt. Im just saying the whole 'illuminati' thing is nothing but a good story. The historical Illuminati, the one we know existed, sought truth, not power.

I mean its no secret that certain groups have their people in positions of power, and that you can see their influence almost everywhere. Many Presidents are admitted Freemasons, and some also were apart of the Skulls and Bones society. These arent secret groups, but their inner workings are secret, which give rise to peoples imaginations. We dont know, so we choose the most entertaining option. Subliminal messages have been used and still are. Look at any advertisement.

If there is any messages in music, what do you think they are trying to get us to do?

2. Truthfully although i really don't believe in this kind of stuff it is really eerie when a lot of there info is somewhat accurate

3. #23 Philosiraptor, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    Pursue a life that is incompatible with a positive spiritual path and turn everyone into sheeple They do this up front though by promoting artists the most that mostly sing about topics, like partying, sex, etc.

This thread was not meant to be about them though. I had something else in my mind when I created this. Somethings that I honestly just wanted to see if anyone else noticed that isn't dark or about our corrupt govt.

4. Like if the band was actually satanist or something?