Secret Jardin Price Difference?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Individuality, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Dr80 -
    $169.00 + $16.99 shipping

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/DARKROOM-80-32in-Secret-Jardin/dp/B0032JP9SY/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_2]Amazon.com: DARKROOM 80 32in. X 32 in. X 63 in. Secret Jardin: Patio, Lawn & Garden: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Dr80-
    $138.89 + $7.49 shipping

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Jardin-DarkRoom-80-Inches/dp/B0029AL4JU/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_2]Amazon.com: Secret Jardin DarkRoom 80 - 32.4 x 32.4 x 63.3 Inches: Patio, Lawn & Garden: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Okay yea i see the .4" and .3" more but so what besides that why the 40$ or so difference unless it is just a rip off of the real Secret Jardin dr80

2. Mislabeled is my guess. Or mispriced. Or your paying for the extra foot

3. well looks like some one jumped on that deal now the lowest one is 140 plus 7 bucks shipping

4. DR80 is a badass tent. Get it

5. I ordered a DR80 recently from The Big Tomato. Free shipping on the tents, which made the total ~$145 shipped.

The rest of the tents still appear to be on sale, as well.

6. anyone else bought from them ^ i dont like buying from places ive never heard of

7. Transaction was super legit, shipped quickly, discreet.

No creepier than random vendors on Amazon :p

8. going to make the decision today. anyone else known bout thebigtomato or these amazon or ebay stores. I want the dr80 not a rip off look alike that's made out of crap n overpriced you know. thats my number one concern.

also any one ever use prepaid visa gift cards to order stuff. i dont want these transactions to show up on my regular card n just wondering if the rest of you gc members use them?

9. I order off amazon all the time. Good deals.

I'd order from the big tomatoe. Better deal and it's a real shop. I've read about people ordering from them before. Good shop fast delivery.

Who cares if you hav a tent purchase on your card. It's not illegal to have a grow tent. It's illegal to have mj in there in most states though

10. nice i was more concerned with it showing up on the card cuz mine is hooked to my rents n they see what i buy n stuff. so otherwise theyd be like watr u buying for 150$ and 220$ ballast. Not like i can be "oh its just a grow tent and some hps lights , u know for growing tomatos" haha so thats why im tryng to find an alternative to my visa/debit card

11. Hand them the cash and tell them to mind their business.

Or tell them what's up. Gonna find out anyway. Man up and tell them. Especially since their name is on your card and their checking the statements. Sounds like my rents. This is why I left home at 15. Hate people in my business. Gotta love em anyways. Family

12. Nah they dont know and they wont find out. They never found my last grow I dont even live in the same city as them. The cards in my name they just have ties to my account to send money for school dues and such.

And they will never find out because I go about it the right way instead of "manning up" n telling them. Just like what Im buying I dont want to be their business Im finding an alternative. So what would be the point of me trying to keep my Secret Garden if the point is for it not to be a secret. My parents are nosey about how im spending my money as they dont want me to be careless with my money n blah blah theyre just parents. And some things are best just left unsaid.

13. the prepaid visa worked and its been ordered. countdown till arrival of the dr80

14. never said where you purchased from