secret jardin dr40

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ftsk515, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Friday im going to order the Secret Jardin DR40. I just wanted to know i know i'll be able to grow 1 auto flower will i be able to grow 2?

Also wanted to know what would be some good lights/fans

2. Of course you can grow one plant. How many depends on the pot size. You put a big old 3-5 gallon container then wont have anymore space.

Clip on fans work well in tents. Lights depend on what you wanna spend and how much space you got.

3. I got space for the tent could i grow 2 autoflowers or just 1 and i willing to spend kike 50$ for lights. Just trying to get 1 decent plant

4. i saw a red spectrum CFL with a hood and it was around 150 watts, you could grow something with it, but it was around $70. Overall the best investment for the PC grower like you.

5. Allright ill check that out. I heard i could get i think hps or led light for same price better then cfl

6. if you could get your hands on a 150W HPS you could grow a great plant. Do some research before you just dive into this.

7. What the above said about research is important. Growing is a little more complicated then just planting a seed and letting it grow. I would suggest you browse through the forums here and read the stickies...there at the top. Then google some grow guides.

It can be heartbreaking to grow a plant for months only to have it die in a few days which is easy to do.

8. [quote name='"cinderellax"']if you could get your hands on a 150W HPS you could grow a great plant. Do some research before you just dive into this.[/quote]

Ive have been. Hps lights ive read are better but are more. Are there any in my price range? I also heard they create more heat though then cfls. And friends have told me cfls are better for small grows/cheaper