Secret Grow Room...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Whts for dinner, Nov 29, 2011.

1. To sex or full flower?

2. Both. I just switched my 400 watt light from the MH to HPS and have it on 12.5 hours and 11.5 off. I also put some fresh water and nutes in. I'm using floratech and following their regiment but using less than it calls for as nearly everyone I know has said that they all call for over feeding so that you have to buy more product.

3. getting big man! try to keep an even space for max yield though.

4. Yeah I've tried to position them where I can reach the little tube on the side of the bucket but giving them as much space as possible...this is why I'm excited to find out which ones are girls so I can clear out a few plants. I'm hoping for one in each bucket....

5. It's getting crowded...I just took these tonight. Started 12/12 last night. Hopefully genders will start showing soon! I am 1 day over 6 weeks from seed, is this fast or normal anyone? They are 14" right now.

6. huh...here they are

Attached Files:

7. Ok guys, here is an update...

The girls showed their gender two weeks ago and I ended up with 4 out of 6 being female. They seem to be looking healthy and they smell great. I am wondering if anyone trims during flowering though? I have heard mixed reviews, mostly bad ones. I was considering trimming some of the lower leaves because it's pretty bushy down low but I don't want to shock her...

Attached Files: