Secret/bad confessions and opinions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popped_A_Molly, Jan 23, 2014.

1. We all have those bad thoughts that we keep to ourselves. No judgement! !! This is your one time to say something guilt free. Ill start offI feel bad for the mentally disabled, but they scare me.. (I do have a cousin with autism, I love him to death tho)Also, I dont think a cure for cancer is a good idea. The world would over populate.. if I get cancer, so be it, natural selection- not everyone can winNO JUDGMENT!

2. money doesn't bring happiness

3. I snook into my mothers room...... and she was lying there....... all naked........ with her back to me....... so i slipped my fingers.............................. into her.......................................... purse and took everything she had.... thats why they call me mother fucker jones.

4. I'm a conservative.

5. [quote name="nascarfan" post="19389629" timestamp="1390449161"]I'm a conservative.[/quote]I go to a god damned Christian college. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

6. [quote name="nascarfan" post="19389629" timestamp="1390449161"]I'm a conservative.[/quote]i also didn't mean to quote you in that. Lol. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

7. #7 blazZzer, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    People with mental/physical disorders ARE scary. Like they're gonna jump on you and crush your bones or somethin.

8. Im terrified of mentally challenged people. I feel sorry for them and all but please stay very very far away from meSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. alot of the time i see people dying as a good thing, and if i let my mind wander some gruesome fucked up shit can happen in there