Second week of flower - day 1

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by M4rsh4ll, Aug 27, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you lot think this is my second grow doing it organically got 2 big bud x white widow and 1 kyrptonite, they sadly had a calcium or magnesium issue as soon as i switched it to flower so they stunted in height:( but since i sorted it they have shot right up and now focusing on flowers this is the first day of week 2 there are no issues at all and all is well, hoping to get a decent yeild this time round, any one growing organically know good tips to get heavy yeilds?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Only thing might help is defoliation but I be careful since u had that deficiency already

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm growing the same strain and looks entirely different lol.. maybe do some LST to get some more light in there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was thinking of taking off a few leaves anyways before they get any bigger them hae recovered from the deficiency so taking a few off wont hurt

5. In what way are yours different? I only have limited space (80cm x 80cm) i was going to scrog but two are made to be very short plants anyways and are you doing it organically?

6. IMG_0336.JPG I'm growing hydroponically bro.. I'll show you a pick, I guess cause I topped mine a lot and did LST - but even the leaves look different..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thats probably why man ;) i didnt top this time as i did autos last topped them and topping autos is no no, so i want to get thek perfect before i try new things, kinda regret not doing it though, what size tent is that??

8. Ah yeah fair enough man my first grow so didn't try autos - the tent is 4x4 man, that one plant is a monster lol.. veg for 7 weeks the little was only 4 weeks 2 different strains

9. Damn 7 weeks, i couldnt wait that long as well as the flowering time, does the pot size make a difference or is it mainly LST and topping?? I only have a 80cm x 80cm tent due to limited space, but i am using my spare tent to do my remaining auto seeds they did awesome last time only issue was me topping them

10. Only reason I waited 7 weeks man was because I needed to wait till the little one caught up as I planted at different times, not sure why, just sill trying to get my head around things and so on... I think I need to get a bigger bucket cause the roots are massive.

11. Dont forget the height when you switch to 12 12 you dont want to run out of space ;) is that a mars hydro light aswell ? How did you get the plant so small and bushy?

12. Bigger Pot..Longer Veg = HIGHER YIELD!!
    This time I vegged for 7 wks..
    42 days in! Topped, supercropped and LST.
    8-23-17.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Is this an organic grow though?;) i can grow some amazing flowers organically with great taste and an amazing high, just not very heavy thats the the issue im having :/ do you recon i should get bigger pots then?? And how comes ypu veg for so long

14. I grow with Canna Terra Vega/Flores..Not Organic though.. Using FFOF soil..Same as you..great taste and potent as hell!.. Great Genetics play a huge part as well!
    Like I said..LONGER VEG = BIGGER YIELD..
    Last grow I vegged for 4-5 wks..This grow plants are noticeably larger, and look like they will be super yielding as well:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I also use canna vega ans flores plus all the boosts... got big bud and overdrive advanced nutrients, what strain are you currently growing?? I really want to master an organic grow but its hard :(

16. Growing MSNL GDPs x2 on right+ Mystery in front + 00 Kush on the left.
    I grew the same 00 Kush last grow, and because of the longer veg..this time the plant is about 2 x the height of last time..
    Damn Canna Boost is too pricey for me..I use Ginormous (Humbolt) and Molasses with great results..Some of the stuff is hype to sell more stuff..I will have to buy the Flores next time in a 5L jug..much cheaper that way!

I am way to lazy to go organic, so I am sticking with what I know..My smoke tastes great and smokes very smooth with great flavor..Canna nutes rock!!

17. Sounds cool man :) wish i could grow big buds like yours.. Maybe one day, my light comes back on in 10 mins every day im seeing a difference now and the reason ive gone organic as where i live its synthetic grown, but everyone sprays it with crap and its not flushed as you can taste it whatever they spray it with its all about money and not about good weed. and canna is awesome, once i run out of organic nutes i might turn to synthetic just to see if its easier for me

• Like Like x 1
  18. No offense or anything, but what do you recommend defoliating? I'm not against defoliation, but it looks like he doesn't have than many leaves as it is

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. Today was the first day of my second week of flowering. Your plants look healthy. Mine already stretched quite a bit the first week.

Check out my grow: First Grow (Learning as I Go) 1000w HID

• Like Like x 1
  20. I got rid of about 4 leafs altogether blocking major points thats all im doing now, as like you say there isnt many there but a couple needed to go