Second to Last

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pfarmer114, Jan 2, 2019.

1. The White Widow(WW) is about 6 weeks into flower and looking quite nice. Flowers still aren’t as big as I’d like them to be but I have some Big Bud Tribe Bundle from Advanced Nutrients on its way in and should be here Friday. Looking to really kick up the amount of P in the plants and see if that’ll help boost the size of the flowers. They are quite dense and have a pungent smell as of now. The smaller one, Raspberry Cough(RC) is currently on week 4 and seems to be quite behind compared to where the WW was at week 4. I believe it may be due to the plethora of foliage at the canopy so I will be trimming a lot of it back as to open it up and really get some good light on the bud stalks. This is my second to last flower before the rebuild of the grow room and I will update this post with the next flower as well and make a new thread to show the rebuild process of the new room and take suggestions on it. Hope y’all enjoy the posts.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The WW [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And the RC [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. Ok booster if u want steroid looking buds. Beastie blooms and than Cha ching last half of flower.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pk booster

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you. I have the Big Buds Tribe set from Advanced Nutrients coming in on Friday it’s basically just PK booster. I sold my organic PK booster off before I went into flower not even thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Defoliated the RC today. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Defoliated the WW tonight. And switched to a new “Late Bloom” formula I made.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Will also include that while trying to train her through the tomato cage a couple stems popped not snapped. They’re fine just a little weakened but I was able to rest them on the cage and I was able to tie a couple of the branches towards the cage and get them some support.

• Like Like x 5
  8. I was supposed to post pictures showing the progress of this build but I did not. Sorry everyone. If you have questions about it just ask. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well according to the website the RC is supposed to take around 10-12 weeks to flower.... I am on week 5..... and she has about 25% amber trichomes on her. So I’m guessing this one is probably an 8 week flower max, All the more reason to save a clone of this lovely for future crops. I suppose I shouldn’t feed her tomorrow and instead give her a strong watering, Maybe about 2G, so she can get ready for her night period and start washing them nutes out. I am going to try something I saw from another grower that I think will be quite interesting if it does work. I’m going to put ice on top of the soil for the night period to try to shock the plant into turning purple since it’ll be a great color for a strain called Raspberry Cough.

Second to Last
    Second to Last

10. This is a really nice box you've built what is it made of wood or metal? I wanna build a copy of this...it's what I've been looking for! What type of door is on it?

MPM

11. It’s made from wood but I painted it brushed nickel because I was going to give it to a friend but it came out too good, and he decided he hasn’t wanted to reply to me. ‍♂️ Lol
    The door hasn’t been attached yet as I’ve been lazy but it’ll have two utility hinges on one side and two chest latches on the other side to give it that extra pull that’ll help seal it. I’ll put it on tomorrow and include a picture for it.

Second to Last
    Second to Last

• Like Like x 1
  12. How long will this last mixed b-4 its no good??

Advanced Nutrients??

13. I’m not sure. I only leave it mixed for a week maximum any left over gets poured into my garden. And yes Advanced Nutrients line. With a few additives.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for replying bud.. how often do u usually feed.. i feed about once a week.. and is 1gal enough for all ur plants at feeding time.. i use a total of about 2-2.5gals every watering or feeding..

15. For the mature plants they get 1G each the juveniles get about a half gallon each my last feeding I used around 6G total. And I feed them daily or every other day depending on how they feel/look.

Second to Last
    Second to Last

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have a 1500W COB made by Yueme on each plant. They’ve definitely increased yield significantly over my old LEDs.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey dude i just now found ur thread.. Lol. But just curious have u used advanced nutes b4 or in past? Myself in 20 yrs of growing ive allways used good compostd manures causevits what my dad taught me when me showd the ropes on growing when i was 18., and being from small town we dont have hydro shops unless ur driving 150 miles one way. So allways just used what was on hand from the animals on our farm. Now 20 yrs later with internet u can get anything u want with credit card deliverd to front door.. So after yrs of hearing people say that their nures was the best out there, I ventured online and chose to buy Advanced Nutes cant remember name but it had jungle in title.. Lol. But i bought the a&b veg and bloom . at that time i had plants in veg outdoors . i mixed just as bottle directed and pourd it on all 3 right b4 dark. They was perfectly healthy just loving life b4 i gave em a drink with an. I went to work n came home and was lookn forward to seeing them plants just a praying away(leaves reaching upwards towards sun). Went to patch and seen plants that was totally pissd off at me! Almost every leaf had rusted spots, weird patterns, and wasnt standing up like like usually did with my organic ways. Ive never ever had to worry bout ph or deficientcies using organics as long as ur composted materials have been cooked or aged .. I was hesitate to buy it cause it wasnt organic, and if i dumped it on my organic soil it wood hurt or kill sum of my established microbes i had.. So i did it anyway like a dummy. It took 3-4 weeks to get my plants back to no signs of that bs.. they did finally came out with a organic line of nutes id try to c what it like but not at them prices... With organics ur more worried bout building ur soil life as diverse as possible.. With my small clones id like to try a drain 2 waste method using hempys.. Seen sum dam good plants grown that way.. But whats ur thoughts on advanced nutes? I hadta breakdown and buy a ph meter cause of them nutes.. Never worried in past bout it.. But i ended up giving them nutes to buddy .. I use alot of aact teas and sst teas along with aloe gel asnd coconut water . i use both aloe and coconut water everytime. But nice to see ur plants are doing dam good so far bro!✌

• Like Like x 1