Second time indoor CFL grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Home_Grown82, May 9, 2017.

1. This is my second attempt at a CFL grow. I really don't want to talk about the first time around mainly because the final yield was very small on 2 plants and I made numerous mistakes. As the grow progresses I will post pictures of all of my equipment and give details on everything I give to my plants. I ran into a batch of "reg" a while back that was really seedy so I saved some, I've have 1 seed from a bud of "good" weed. I'm really looking for input from you all along the way so I don't repeat mistakes from last time that I didn't know I made. Wish me luck!

5/8/17 Morning : placed 4 reg seeds and 1 "good" seed in wet paper towels in between a plate and a bowl to germinate.

5/9/16 Morning : Checked seeds, paper towels were still moist but no signs that any roots yet.

Attached Files:

2. Life is a laboratory. You did this once with poor results. Learn from that. CFL gives low yield? Small pot means not allot. (root to shoot ratio) Genetics. (some very seedy weed and a seed from some guy?) You need to improve your game. You are on the right path but it seems you are repeating mistakes instead of learning from them.
    Read up on this and save up for good equipment. One good crop is a life changer. You can do it.

• Like Like x 1