Second Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Paulnewtogrowing, May 8, 2022.

1. Will be transitioning my starters to sunlight this week and should be able to transplant late next week here in Massachusetts this year. All but one were germinated mid April, the larger one, a Moby Dick, was started in March. This year the Garden will have a Wedding Cake, Girl Crush, Mimosa EVO, Black Gorilla, Amsterdam Amnesia and the Moby Dick. I also started a couple of Peach Crescendos which were Reg seeds so I’ll see what happens there in a few months.
    Happy growing season to all of the Trichome farmers out there !

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Moby dick is looking great. I put my first plant in the ground April 12th, and the rest over the next couple weeks.

Good luck from metrowest ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hers my yard on April 19

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Was that from the hail storm? I got a ground covering as well but the ice melted about 5 hours later....

You must be an hour plus west of me :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. it be root temp that may run this grow

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  6. More like 2.5 hr - can’t get much further west and not enter NY.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Indeed !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. What strain is the biggest one ? Moby dick? Whatever it is , it looks like a straight round AF indica bush for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah bigger one is the Moby Dick, it suppose to be around 60% indica. I’ve FIMed it, topped most of the 15 branches, and have been trying to spread the branches out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What's FIM'ing again?

11. Fuck I missed.

Topping but not taking the whole bud

12. I've never understood cutting Any buds out.so it regrows more back and better? Or what?

13. You should take the time to research and learn. Learning via doing is just as valuable as learning via studying

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh of course I know that & have been researching a ton for over a decade and a half now.

15. Researching for a decade but you can't articulate or understand plant training for maximum yield?

16. For over a decade and a half and no I understand it , it's just that I wouldn't cut off any buds that already grew for me a gift from the weed gods it seems wrong to me even though it cann wurk. Mister smarty farty ass pants.

17. And I know about several other ways too like tieing down the branches and even branch snapping butt again I just don't like to do all that. I preeeetty much just let it grow how it wants. If it's outdoors a good producing strain in good mixed compost soil and bomb ass fertilizers. It's going to produce bigg Donkey Dick Colas and Biggggg Nuggs just like I love my plants to yield.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Your not cutting a bud, your cutting a spot where bud growth would happen, the cutting happens In Vegetation, you cut a top where one bud growth would happen and you get 2 tops for bud growth, when fim’ing you get 4 new tops for bud growth

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ohh okay that clears everything up.

• Like Like x 1