Second offense while on probation

Discussion in 'General' started by Tical00, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Hey blades,
    got a question for you that I was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with.
    Alright, so my buddy (and yes this is really my buddy or else I would of posted in here that I had gotten arrested) just got arrested again last night for possession. Thing is, is that his already on probation for a previous possession charge.
    Now, the question being asked of him, is if he comes up dirty on his next drug test (taking place sometime next week) if they will extend his current probation, or just kind of "look past it" (not the right word, but I think you see what I'm getting at) because he is already going to get his probation extended.
    Anyone ever been in a similar situation?
    Google doesn't help but give me a bunch of crap sites that don't answer the question.

Thanks,
    -Tical

2. probation extended? I though probation wasn't something you could fuck up and slide through...i think you get time, though i guess i can't say for sure

3. hey man!

i hate to say this
    makes me sick

but if he's old enough to go to jail
    thats where he's headed

barring good luck
    and a good lawyer

good luck
    and have him get a good lawer

Inspectah Deck

4. sounds like he's well on his way to a state training school, or rehab home. unless he is close to 18, then he might go to jail. if your on probation and you keep fucking up, they dont just extend your probation period. they also might put you on tracking, throw you in rehab, give you more community service.. but it also depends on how cool(uncool) his p.o. is. when i was on probation my p.o. was a bitch! if i would have fucked up once she would have thrown my ass in jail.

5. He needs a lawyer. What state are you in?

6. My friend I go to school with got probation and when he was arrested again his probation was revoked. If your friend is going to fail his drug test and it isnt his first then they might revoke his probation.