Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second offense possession of marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dylanb1788, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I'm pretty new here but I need some advice, about a month ago I was busted and got my first offense of possession of marijuana, I live in Nebraska if that's anything important. A couple of weeks after that I got busted again with the same thing. I went to court today for my first offense and I'm going to have diversion + up to a $300 fine, what can I expect for my next court appearance. I'm a little worried because my offenses are so close together, any feedback helps. Thanks in advance

2. Lawyer. Lawyer. Lawyer. They will know your state laws, and what can be done. A bunch of people browsing their favorite website while high are not the people you should be seeking legal advice from.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You need a qualified experienced criminal trial lawyer now my friend. Don't mess around with any so called public defender, aka public pretender.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hopefully nothing too bad, get a lawyer

5. 90 day misdemeanor if you don't do the probation. rather do 90 which is only 75 days with state good time.

"And I thought hurricane season was over"