Second leaves look weird..why?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420kindaguy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. So I topped my plant at 3 weeks old its now a month old why do the second leaves growing weird? I give it high nitrogen and its in organic soil mixed with miracle grow..I should also mention I transplanted after topped ...I waiting for it to grow faster as I know it needed to heal up being topped...but why do the leaves look weird? Its like a branch but a runt branch

2. I forgot pics here we go

Attached Files:

3. It just finished raining too why everything is wet fyi

4. You topped too soon, stressed as fuck. Might recover if you dry out that soil and bring it inside under some CFLs.

5. Plant look bad. I don't think topping is the issue. What are you using for soil? How often are you watering? Looks like overwatered a poor quality soil to me. MG us the next to worst soil you can use for cannabis. It has time released nutrients that are not designed to grow cannabis and that not readily available to the plant when it needs it. Nothing good can be said of any MG soil or product when growing cannabis. Spend the extra money and purchase a high quality soil designed to grown marijuana. Maine brands recommend are Happy Frog, ocean Forrest, Bumber crop, Roots 707, Fox farm, Vermifire and many others. The better the soil you use the better your results will be. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit, but that what you are doing with using MG.

My guess is you are new to growing cannabis. Welcome to the club but it's a lot harder than most realize and lot of hard work. Do yourself a favor and get a grow book or two. They will greatly help you and teach you everything you'll need to know to have a successful season. They are the best investment into your garden that you can make, they are great to have to freshen up before each season and to reference when you encounter issues or questions. No one will spoon feed you and your garden do take it upon yourself to learn as much as possible. The more you learn the better your harvest will be and greater chance of success. Without the knowledge you will surely face problems and gave failures before you have success. Good luck.

6. You don't know how to top bro... you cut the fucking stem in half g. Read up on topping. Shouldn't even top unless you know how and your well into your grow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

7. Poor soil, overwatered, too much shade, topped too early. It's a learning experience..... Get them in some full sun and don;t water till the leaves droop. Learn how to do a basic soil PH test.

Not even trolling, just stating the facts....